For Rollei collector Rollei 35RF and 40mm Sonnar set

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuwen

Aug 11, 2004
Singapore, Woodlands
www.fuwen.net
I have a friend has few sets of Rollei 35RF / 40/2.8 HFT Sonnar for sale. The price I think is reasonable compared to the ridiculously high selling price when the set was launched. PM for details and the price if u are keen.

The Rollei 35RF is actually a Voigtlander Bessa R2. If u are not a Rollei collector and are just interested in the body, Chiif should be of great help.

I have some experiences with the set, not very in depth though.
http://www.fuwen.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=55&Itemid=116
http://www.fuwen.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=54&Itemid=115

:) Another film lover

Negatives and develope by optical machine. But I am afraid my developer may change machine soon to digital type, good enough but there is difference.

Anybody interested in the Rollei 35RF set PM me for details. I would not say my friend is selling cheap but I think is reasonable for Rollei fans. These are brand new old stocks. And both the body and lens being fully mechanical so warranty and break downs not really a problem.

just enquire how much is that...

Hi fuwen,

This looks very interesting. Did you happen to try Rollei's 80mm as well? If so, do you have any comments or feedback on it? Seems like there is very little information on the 80mm. Actually, there's not much information on the Rollei 35RF either. Your nice website do come up often in my searches.

Cheers,

Hi! Benny, glad that u like my website.

No, I have not tried the 80mm. Seems to me in order to keep the development cost down, both the 40mm and the 80mm from Rollei are identical design from that of the 35S 40mm and the TLR 80mm repectively. Searching the internet I remembered one site do some resolution tests and apparently the 80mm has higher resolution than the 40mm. This is much to my surprise as the 80mm should be a medium format design adapted for 35mm format.

But the price of the 80mm is high, and personally for 50mm and above I prefer SLR. Even taking pictures at f1.4 I still prefer SLR. Also there are so many things in the queue like the ZM 50/1.5 Sonnar, the ZM 21/4.5 Biogon etc etc the 80/2.8 not really in the priority list ..............

Hi Fuwen,

You have any idea on the price for this set up? :think:

Rolleiflex20SL20200020F.jpg

Model : SL 2000 F ( 35mm SLR )
Lens : Planar 1.8/50

Thanks a lot. :)

Thanks a lot.. :)

Nice web and lovely cameras!

Status
Not open for further replies.