For Photoshoot Organisers: Tired of same old ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclipse

Feb 24, 2006
Singapore
I thought of sharing you this very innovative photog's website for your next sessions --very coool!!!:thumbsup:

Check it out and be patient as it's using heavy flash.

http://www.eccentris.com/splash.htm

Ramon
(still a lurker here);)

I thought of sharing you this very innovative photog's website for your next sessions --very coool!!!:thumbsup:

Check it out and be patient as it's using heavy flash.

http://www.eccentris.com/splash.htm

Ramon
(still a lurker here);)

hehe... I love that web, that`s what I wanted to do previously, but too costly, and nobody would like/affort to pay that kind of price in CS, trust me! :(

hehe... I love that web, that`s what I wanted to do previously, but too costly, and nobody would like/affort to pay that kind of price in CS, trust me! :(

Yeah, i wish i have a time to learn those do those things. Actually, i know people who could do this stuff. Let me know if ur keen.

Or, just grab an Idiot Flash book and learn the tricks.

And btw, the reason why i posted this was i thought that organisers can tap ideas of this guy's themes - quite creative. Cheers!!!

yes its quite creative. whether the models are willing to do it. its another thing already. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Even the models willing to do are we willing to pay :bsmilie:

yah... true. when u wan models to be THAT creative, the prices to pay is also very creative one... :bsmilie:

yah... true. when u wan models to be THAT creative, the prices to pay is also very creative one... :bsmilie:

Before we can say THAT creative ...... makeup already want to save, how then be THAT creative???? :dunno:

Before we can say THAT creative ...... makeup already want to save, how then be THAT creative???? :dunno:

can... no makeup lor..

put there.
Natural Look. Natural Beauty. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: No Makeup required. Beauties at their best complexsion in full glory ! :thumbsup:

can... no makeup lor..

put there.
Natural Look. Natural Beauty. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: No Makeup required. Beauties at their best complexsion in full glory ! :thumbsup:

Then that's not Creative but Natural Beauty. But do you think all of them works???? I believe you have seen alot, you think that's Creative????

Then that's not Creative but Natural Beauty. But do you think all of them works???? I believe you have seen alot, you think that's Creative????

some do look equally good without makeup IMHO, but some cannot la.

oh well. must take the TS for sharing also what.

eye opening experience. :thumbsup:

Even the models willing to do are we willing to pay :bsmilie:

You're both right - i know this is coming. I guess it depends on the photog if he wishes to bring his passion to the next level by start breaking rules and get ready to be fined heavily;) .

Also, i guess these kind of creativity was done in isolation, not in groups or sessions. Cheers!!!

hahahhaha.. i hope so leh....

need to find place who can rent me wedding gowns.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I have see very creative work from neighbour countries photog and those photog are very nice in person and very easy to work. You will surprise lots of thing happen outside here.

YMMV

I have see very creative work from neighbour countries photog and those photog are very nice in person and very easy to work. You will surprise lots of thing happen outside here.

YMMV

yes of course.... next year when i have my car den i go see see .... hahaha.. first stop confirm will be KL. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yes of course.... next year when i have my car den i go see see .... hahaha.. first stop confirm will be KL. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

They are around here all you have to do is look for the right person. :bsmilie:

Remember the jumping shoot, what we said during the session and if you model is ready with the correct skin tone. There are some work that in the pipe line if she is ready do let us know. :lovegrin:

i will decide lo....

we can discuss this further in private.

2 of them rite ? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.