For Nikon D3000 users wanting/wondering about a battery grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod1986

Jan 16, 2010
Hello everyone, Ok so i own a Nikon D3000 and have seen tons of people asking the question DO THEY MAKE BATTERY GRIPS FOR THE NIKON D3000?. so this post is just to let people know (even though im sure by now most people are well aware) that YES THEY DO MAKE BATTERY GRIPS FOR THE NIKON D3000. Nikon does not provided a grip but there are plenty of 3rd party suppliers.

1) Zeikos ZE-NBG60 (Fits Nikon D40,D40x,D60,and D3000)

2) Maximal Power

3) Ownuser

4) Opteka

Those are just a few 3rd party battery grip suppliers. Some you can find on Ebay and others on Amazon. Me personally after doing a pretty good bit of research for about a week or so

I BOUGHT THE ZEIKOS ZE-NBG60 it should arrive in about a week. Since I cant find ANY reviews on a D3000 with battery grip I will do a review on it when it arrives and let all you D3000 users know what i think.

Hope this helps all you D3000 users out there.

:thumbsup: yay!

Why Nikon does not make one in the first place. Think about it, this is meant to be an entry level camera which is small and light in the first place.

Note that adding a grip as such may void your warranty if anything does happen, after-all, you're modifying your camera now.

Well the main reason I own the D3000 is COST. I couldnt afford the D90 which I would love to have plus the D3000 will meet my needs for now. When I add a big lens like the 70-300mm VR or others lens like the 70-200mm VR the GRIP makes the camera feel so much better. They main reason for this post was for people (like me) who couldnt afford bigger cameras or who wanted an Entry-Level camera and want to add some FEEL to it.

Well the main reason I own the D3000 is COST. I couldnt afford the D90 which I would love to have plus the D3000 will meet my needs for now. When I add a big lens like the 70-300mm VR or others lens like the 70-200mm VR the GRIP makes the camera feel so much better. They main reason for this post was for people (like me) who couldnt afford bigger cameras or who wanted an Entry-Level camera and want to add some FEEL to it.

I agree on the grip balancing the heavier lens. I own a D3K too with a battery grip with my 70-300mm. The whole feel is so much better now and I can grip better. :)

Dear All,

187_1.jpg

Phottix does have a Premium Series grip for D3000.

Regards
Fisher |Jon from RDP
T: 91862624 | 81885650
E: enquiries@reddotphoto.com.sg
W:www.reddotphoto.com.sg / www.phottix.com.sg

Follow us at

Status
Not open for further replies.