For macro lovers - exhibition at TPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
for all macro lovers - i walked past The Photgraphers' Gallery yesterday evening (after checking out the SARs photo exhibition). saw that they are having an exhibition entitled "Patters of Nature" (if i remember correctly). it features a series of photos of insects etc - up close and personal. pretty good pics. thot some of us might want to drop by for a visit. ;)

y0ngcheng said:
err wheres tt place? :embrass:

MITA HQ, ground floor. city hall MRT is the nearest. cut thru funan centre and go to the back of funan. you shld end up on high street. its next to the old central firestation (now SCDF heritage centre).

I can't believe that someone acyually beat me in advertising for my new exhibition! thanks, nightwolf75.

As you mentioned, there is a new exhibition at TPG entitles "Patterns of Nature" by Low Soon Leong

'Patterns in Nature' is an exhibition showcasing nature photography from a macro perspective. The hallmarks of a good nature often brings together elements of subject details, colour, lighting, composition and a good deal of patience to create a single shot.

Through keen observation and a mastery of aperture and lighting conditions, macro photography opens up a whole new intimate view into the nature world that we are a part of.

Patterns of Nature will be on our walls from July 23rd to August 5th. If you have any enquiries, please do feel free to call us at 6837 3886 during our office hours at 12pm - 7pm, Mon-Sat, Excluding Tue.

bloom-net.jpg

'Bloom' by Low Soon Leong'

Status
Not open for further replies.