For Fuji users only!: Who wants to learn basic Photoshop-ping?

Would you like to join a basic photoshop class? Vote now!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji users

1) oldox (fuji user)
2) raoul (fuji user)
3) firefoxfirefly (S5Pro)
4) desmondwz
5) Bigbird17
6) Flowerpot (Fuji user)
7) Dezmund Soh (S5Pro & S5600)
8) Victor Loh (Fuji S5pro)
9) Richard Foo (fuji s5)
10) temasek (S5Pro)

Fuji users

1) oldox (fuji user)
2) raoul (fuji user)
4) desmondwz
5) Bigbird17
6) Flowerpot (Fuji user)
9) Richard Foo (fuji s5)
10) temasek (S5Pro)
11) excel-glsi (S2n5)

btw guys how come when photoshop lesson i see alot unfamiliar nicks :p

Yeah hor.... Now that you mention it then I notice some of the nicks are unfamiliar. What happened to them during our last two F.U.N. outing? :dunno:

Fuji users

1) oldox (fuji user)
2) raoul (fuji user)
4) desmondwz
5) Bigbird17
6) Flowerpot (Fuji user)
9) Richard Foo (fuji s5)
10) temasek (S5Pro)
11) excel-glsi (S2n5)[/QUOTE]
12) soulxion

Yeah hor.... Now that you mention it then I notice some of the nicks are unfamiliar. What happened to them during our last two F.U.N. outing? :dunno:

Only join one F.U.N outing so qualify or not:D but seems that a bit late liao as more that 10 people already.
maybe can conduct 2 lesson if you don't mind ;p

Last edited:
wah oredi 12 participants so can i peep at the window .... :)

cheers

wah oredi 12 participants so can i peep at the window .... :)

cheers

no worries. if you are interested please list down your nick. to be fair to those on the list, i'll move the list to the new outing thread, soon to come. anyway there maybe some dropouts as we progress.

Fuji users

1) oldox (fuji user)
2) raoul (fuji user)
4) desmondwz
5) Bigbird17
6) Flowerpot (Fuji user)
9) Richard Foo (fuji s5)
10) temasek (S5Pro)
11) excel-glsi (S2n5)
12) soulxion

****please stop listing your nicks here. go to the outing thread and list your name there. here's the link. those who have listed your nicks, i've transfered them there too.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4730139#post4730139

hiaz.. i am the first one to replied on the old thread but kana move again:mad2: hiaz guess i no luck.. dun know why the thread here at fujifilm always like to be move here move there very hard to find the original thread.....:angry:

And i wonder why there is so many bad seller in CS where i didnt encounter that much in other forums. Today kana one bullcrap seller.. Told me lens got problem when i smsed to "reconfirm" the meet up and dare to post SOLD..

Last edited:
hiaz.. i am the first one to replied on the old thread but kana move again:mad2: hiaz guess i no luck.. dun know why the thread here at fujifilm always like to be move here move there very hard to find the original thread.....:angry:

And i wonder why there is so many bad seller in CS where i didnt encounter that much in other forums. Today kana one bullcrap seller.. Told me lens got problem when i smsed to "reconfirm" the meet up and dare to post SOLD..

cool it bro. me no moderator so all the moving i really can't help it.

bad sellers? common, it's mostly nature of not meeting it right. sometimes it's also a risk where by in meeting buyer doesn't mean that the item will be sold. i had bad buyers too? just before meet up sms me to cancel meeting. and some ask me to reserved and then after months still dun want to meet up. how? and that happens quite often too. it takes 2 to tango ya!

cool it bro. me no moderator so all the moving i really can't help it.

bad sellers? common, it's mostly nature of not meeting it right. sometimes it's also a risk where by in meeting buyer doesn't mean that the item will be sold. i had bad buyers too? just before meet up sms me to cancel meeting. and some ask me to reserved and then after months still dun want to meet up. how? and that happens quite often too. it takes 2 to tango ya!

I am a good buyer.

hehe...i like this.

Please note that this is an outing for Fuji Users only. Participants will be denied entry if without any Fuji Finepix camera on the spot. Organiser reserved the rights to make any changes as and when if needed.

i'll set up a stall to rent out my Fujifilm cams :bsmilie:

Or steal..... :sweat:
:bsmilie:
maybe steal yours.. i can image if its an nikon outing and onlyfor nikon users. i'll jsut bring my 50mm 1.8 :bsmilie::bsmilie: proving i am a neecon user

Can I still join? I just got a 2nd hand Fuji DSLR. Well, it's not working yet but I will fix it during CNY. ;)

ahh David. welcome... now that you are fuji member.. my FM tmr i sent to you got more discount? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.