For free: free ZOO car park passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangkuangz

Sep 16, 2003
Visit site
I got 8 car park pass for zoo. Please let me know if anyone need it. Just to be fair with everyone, If the demand is high, I will limit it to 2 coupon per CS member .. :bsmilie:

bangkuangz said:
I got 8 car park pass for zoo. Please let me know if anyone need it. Just to be fair with everyone, If the demand is high, I will limit it to 2 coupon per CS member .. :bsmilie:

Just to add, you need a VALID zoo membership to be able to use this.

2 taken .. 6 to go, if no one want I will pass everything to the first taker.

Sorry just curious and to clarify, isn't Friend-Of-Zoo member already entitled to free parking? :dunno:

I'm one and I can always claim the ticket at the office before leaving.

bangkuangz said:
6 taken, two to go .... :bsmilie:

May I have the last 2 ? Thanks.

geboz said:
May I have the last 2 ? Thanks.

Sent you a pm but you mail box is full.

HeWolf said:
Sorry just curious and to clarify, isn't Friend-Of-Zoo member already entitled to free parking? :dunno:

dun think so leh. I was given 8 coupons also. so only free parking for 8 times

hi, do anyone here have the discount voucher for zoo? me non-member. Would love to go, wonder if anyone have discount? thanks.

HeWolf said:

Well at least I only got 8 ticket. I think the benefit has changed, not even got the free discount card for entrance :( ...

For:
1. Raycsk
2. Stor
3. Crysania
4. nyxx88

You guys got 2 passes each! You can either meet me this weekend (possibly around Peninsula) or I can just mail it for you FOC (just donate 20 cents to those flag bearer this weekend lah :) ..). PM me your full address if you want me to post it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.