ìDiscover Dogsî Photography Competition
"Discover Dogs" is a unique and first time doggie event, organised by The Singapore Kennel Club on 24 Oct 04 at the Singapore Expo Hall 4 . It's a fun, educational, interactive and also about the joys of doggie companionship. There are many exciting activities for all participants including thrilling performances by dogs from the Police and Army Dog Units, SCDF Rescue Dog Unit and SKC trained dogs (see www.skc.org.sg for details of the events).
AND It's all for a Good cause - the Children's Medical Fund of the NKF.
As part of this event, a Photography Competition is being organised by Stanley Lim Colour Centre, with prizes kindly sponsored by Nikon Singapore and Epson Singapore.
This photography competition is open to all, except employees of Singapore Kennel Club, Nikon Singapore, Epson Singapore, and Stanley Lim Colour Centre.
The contest is divided into two categories:
Category A - Discover Dogs at Home
- Participants will submit the photos of dogs taken at home or the neighbourhood.
- Participants must submit their prints in 5R size with accompanying entry forms for each print.
- Completed forms and attached prints must be delivered by 1200hrs, October 22, 2004 to:
Discover Dogs Photography Competition
Stanley Lim Colour Centre
122 Middle Road, #02-03
- Results of Category A will be announced at the show itself, on 24th October, 2004.
- Prizes for CAT A :
- 1st Prize - a Nikon Coolpix 5200 and a Epson Stylus Photo 830U color printer
- 2nd Prize - a Nikon Coolpix 3200 and a Epson Perfection 1650 scanner
Category B - Discover Dogs on Show
- This is open to anyone who attended the Discover Dogs events on 24 Oct and submit photos of dogs taken at the event itself.
- Submission for this category will be on the day itself ie. 24 Oct before 4pm at the Nikon/Epson/Stanley Lim Color Centre Booth. Participants must offload their selected images at the download stations located at the booth.
- Participants must complete one entry form per image submitted.
- Downloaded images cannot be retracted from entry.
- For CAT B, result will be announced on the 28th October 2004.
- Winners will be contacted via the contact information provided in the entry form.
- Prizes for CAT B :
- 1st Prize - a Nikon Coolpix 5200 and a Epson Stylus Photo R210 color printer
- 2nd Prize - a Nikon Coolpix 3200 and a Epson Stylus Photo 830U color printer
Participants are not limited to the number of entries/prints they can submit. A $10 entry fee will be levied on a per entry/print basis. Payment can be by cash to Stanley Lim Color Centre or via cheque make payable to "Stanley Lim colour center"
(proceeds will be donated to the NKF - Children Medical Fund)
Each participant is limited to winning only one prize and only in one category.
Any photograph submitted that has previously won a prize in any national or international competition will be disqualified.
All entries will remain the property of the participant, however, the Singapore Kennel Club retains the right to use any photographs in any way it deems fit for a period of one year from the date of entry, without restitution.
The decision of the judges is final, and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Entries forms can be obtained from Stanley Lim Color Centre or any Pet Shops or downloaded online HERE.
Photographic & Imaging Sponsors: