For all Yanzi Fans out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
Hello,

Yanzi will be promoting her latest "Leave" album at Junction 8 on this coming Sunday 14th July at 6pm.

She will also be promoting for Fossil Watches at Suntec City on Thursday 18th July at 6pm.

Interested people, pls reply on this thread. Kamwai and I will be going for the album promotion at J8 on Sunday.

shall we meet up at 1500 to chop a good place? it's going to be really crowded.

Originally posted by mervlam
shall we meet up at 1500 to chop a good place? it's going to be really crowded.
really, so wat we gonna do there for the 3 hrs??

Originally posted by ninelives
really, so wat we gonna do there for the 3 hrs??

For Sun I guess 3hr already have 3 lines of ppl queueing already.
All rem to bring a little chair there, so that we can be outstanding and not blocked by any others.

I only have 135mm longest lens, better go early and have a afternoon nap there. Somemore just brought a bulk full of Provia 100F, have to push to 200 at least. When is the provia 400F stock coming?

For this kind of events 300/4 will really be useful.

Originally posted by zhoufang

For Sun I guess 3hr already have 3 lines of ppl queueing already.
All rem to bring a little chair there, so that we can be outstanding and not blocked by any others.

I only have 135mm longest lens, better go early and have a afternoon nap there. Somemore just brought a bulk full of Provia 100F, have to push to 200 at least. When is the provia 400F stock coming?

For this kind of events 300/4 will really be useful.
hmm, during the 3 hrs, can sian char bor also eh......;)

I think that for things like this, best to go earlier and find a good place to sit and make sure it high enough(overlook all those head!) and a 70-200 will deff come into handy + a TC.....

Hmm....

does provia 400F give fine pixels? rich in colors, how much is one
:embrass:

if u see ppl looking pro with SLR cameras, that MAY be us. :D

hey...u all use so powerful zoom...i only have a 50mm/f1.8

Probably those who shoot with power zoom will be disappointed when u see all the volcano on her face ;p

I just passed by the big banner. I confirm once again that the event will be this sunday, 5pm. But i am very sure that as early as 8am, pple will start queueing already....trust me, i have seen that before at J8....it will be at open plaza, so there will be no shelter, those who are prepared to chop place, better bring umberlla and lots of water....dun forget to chop a place for me too....open up your big tripod to chop a place for me!

please... i only have 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 plus a 75-300mm f/4-5.6

Originally posted by ninelives
wah ! u all got 70-300 , 28-200, i don't have leh.

I only have 50-500mm, a bit overkill.

bring it along leh...i have not seen a 50-500 before...too bad yours is not canon version

err.. think Miss Sun will be scared stiff the moment she lay eyes on your 50-500 equipment. hehe.. ;) it's a really imposing tool.

might tag along if i've got nothing else to do.

She'll also be at Suntec on the 18th of July.

enjoy!

Originally posted by kamwai

bring it along leh...i have not seen a 50-500 before...too bad yours is not canon version

hehehe...i won a ticket to go meet Sun Yanzi......from Iweekly......
Hopefully I can get a better view.........:)

hi ninelives

50 - 500mm for which cam? [just curious]

cost a bomb?
all your "lao po fen" [money for wedding]

Status
Not open for further replies.