For all photographers who volunteered on 26/03 and 27/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastiansong

Jan 20, 2002
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Dear All Photographers,

First off, a BIG thank you for all your help over the past weekend. The event would not have been successful without your participation.

Secondly, I need a BIG favor. Could you folks pass me ALL the photos you have taken? We do not have the complete set of photographs and its delaying the updating our Facebook Ganbatte Japan page. You could either swing by our event this week at Orchard Central with a thumbdrive or burnt cds.

Thirdly, did anyone shot Desmond Ngiam?
http://www.facebook.com/desmond.ngiam
he said his photo was taken Day 2 at Pacific Plaza so please help me check it out. You could email me the 600X400 downsize jpg file at sebsong@gmail.com so that I could upload it.

Again, a big thank you to everyone.

More info provided by Desmond

Sunday, Pacific Plaza. It was taken with my girlfriend. I was in a NY Yankees Baseball cap and a S.Korea Football Jersey

Please help find this photo. Thank you.

Dear Photographers

Please do not delete any of the photos even if they are out of focus or badly exposed. We are committed to upload all portraiture onto our Facebook page. If you have deleted Desmond or any other photographs, please PM me and I will apologise on your behalf. There will not be any issues but I need to know asap.

Thank you.

sammy888 said:
Those who shot over at the Far East Side need to resend down as well?

Yes it's applicable to everyone who has shot on 26/03 or 27/03. Even if it's shot on non dslr so long as it's portraitures. Thank you.

afew pic which i taken also not in the album (far east plaza 27/3)

I was at Pacific's side on 27th - I've checked my images, both not in my possession. Anyway, I've turned in all my images to both stations on both days. There is a need to track down the volunteers. I suspect some may have forgotten to upload their images after they have called it a day, and not sure if everyone will check into this thread either. I do think there is a need of gentle reminder to every photographer for this. :) After everyone's gone home, the task of retrieving images becomes even more cumbersome and surmountable...

I can re-load mine to my mobileme gallery first by tonight. So far, there are some photos (maybe)are not uploaded in the FB. :) Btw, i too was at the Pacific Plaza side as well! Desmond looks really familiar!!!

I will revert by tonight!!!

Last edited:
I can re-load mine to my mobileme gallery first by tonight. So far, there are some photos (maybe)are not uploaded in the FB. :) Btw, i too was at the Pacific Plaza side as well! Desmond looks really familiar!!!

I will revert by tonight!!!

I remember him based on his discription. I'll go check my photographs. I haven't even touched em since the other day. I had turned in my 2 cards for uploading as well. But i'll check just to be safe.

Last edited:
Hi Sebastian, I have already emailed you the link to the mobileme gallery. You can download the photos from there... I think Desmond's photo is in there. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Its a good lesson learn. There will be a new process to min this hiccup on the next few session. :p

By the same token, should we inform you if we detect some images that's not being loaded? I did noticed that a few donor images (taken by me) were not up on FB. Not that I'm hard-up to get all my images uploaded, but I feel that we owed it to the donors, since we did tell them we're going to do it. Some may be quiet about this (not voicing it out openingly), but I don't want to disappoint them nevertheless. :) Last thing we need is any negativities about this...

Last edited:
By the same token, should we inform you if we detect some images that's not being loaded? I did noticed that a few donor images (taken by me) were not up on FB. Not that I'm hard-up to get all my images uploaded, but I feel that we owed it to the donors, since we did tell them we're going to do it. Some may be quiet about this (not voicing it out openingly), but I don't want to disappoint them nevertheless. :) Last thing we need is any negativities about this...

Thank you Kriegsketten for helping us out here.
Like you mention, any photographers who noticed any missing portraits could email me the image at sebsong@gmail.com
I will downsize and upload accordingly.

Thank you and no, its not about being hard up. It's

1) a promise we made to our donors; and
2) another encouragement for the Japanese people

have a great weekend everyone!

Thank you Kriegsketten for helping us out here.
Like you mention, any photographers who noticed any missing portraits could email me the image at sebsong@gmail.com
I will downsize and upload accordingly.

Thank you and no, its not about being hard up. It's

1) a promise we made to our donors; and
2) another encouragement for the Japanese people

have a great weekend everyone!

Good to know, I'll get to it over this weekend. What is the prefered sizing you want? Sized accordingly so you can upload right away - plus easier on the e-mail load. :)

Good to know, I'll get to it over this weekend. What is the prefered sizing you want? Sized accordingly so you can upload right away - plus easier on the e-mail load. :)

Ideally you send me the jpeg medium size file as I need to compile the complete portrait set.
We need to backup all the portraits for possible projects at the end of 3 weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.