for A70, what accessories would i need to do close up or macro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

normanlai

Jul 8, 2003
Visit site
as the subject suggest.

i'm getting soon, so i wish to ask, what stuff would i need. i still don't know the difference between a close up and a TC lens. basically i want to get v strong zoom.

maybe i'm misunderstanding the terms used all over the forum, basically what i want is

eg. i want to be able to take a good zoom in picture of a monkey above tall coconut tree. prefably zoom until all the facial details can be seen clearly.

i'm not so much into macro. YET.

so, any suggestions? something affordable would be pleasant like $100+ odd.

i know canon has the tele con lens offering 2.4x, but i'm not sure if this is what i should get. anyway 2.4X x 3X is like 7X max? which would be a little too little? anybody can suggest?

i do realise i need a tripod.

thank you v v v much.

i tin u bought the wrong camera...should have bought the panasonic 12x zoom wan... the tlelconverter still cant add up to much zoom ... wat u can do is to take the pic at the highest quality and crop it later using PS

u can get the adaptor. and then use a close up +4 filter. Adaptor abt 30, close up.... 20?

Originally posted by blizzy
u can get the adaptor. and then use a close up +4 filter. Adaptor abt 30, close up.... 20?

OT: one of the member here bought a 3rd party adapter (metal) from AP at $20.

Originally posted by normanlai
as the subject suggest.

i'm getting soon, so i wish to ask, what stuff would i need. i still don't know the difference between a close up and a TC lens. basically i want to get v strong zoom.

A close up filter allows you to take close up photos of an object at a nearer distance than the minimum focus distance, mainly for macro shots. If you want to take photos of an object at far distance, you will need a telephoto convertor.

Originally posted by majere2sg
A close up filter allows you to take close up photos of an object at a nearer distance than the minimum focus distance, mainly for macro shots. If you want to take photos of an object at far distance, you will need a telephoto convertor.

can i use both the close-up filter and telephoto convertor at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.