Footprints- does it work for anyone here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelster

Apr 25, 2003
Everywhere where e sun shines
Visit site
Does this work for you??

31464042.jpg

Hmmz...the source of light on top seems to be a little distracting?

Even if the light is to be remained, i believe it would be better for the footprint to be 'in the direction' of the light to depict the feeling of "walking to the bright side' that kindof thing. u know what i mean? ;)

Just my suggestion ;p

ordinaryless said:
Hmmz...the source of light on top seems to be a little distracting?

Even if the light is to be remained, i believe it would be better for the footprint to be 'in the direction' of the light to depict the feeling of "walking to the bright side' that kindof thing. u know what i mean? ;)

Just my suggestion ;p

If footprint 'in the direction' of the light to depict the feeling of "walking to the bright side' then your picture would mean " walking to the dark side" ....if u wanna to imply that.
Juz change ur caption to "Away from the Light" and IMO u will have a more meaningful picture.

the idea's great. works for me.

the light is ok for me too, it breaks up the monotony of the shot overall.

just wondered why 2 footprints overlapping?

kelster said:
Does this work for you??

31464042.jpg

it is quite nice... although there are few areas that need to be improved on.

First, IMO the composition is tight as the footprint positioned to the far left does not convey a relax mood, something which you would normally associate it with foot print, beach and stuffs.

Second, the fact that you "stepped onto other people's foot" is something which I think you should avoid... ;)

jasphotography said:
it is quite nice... although there are few areas that need to be improved on.

First, IMO the composition is tight as the footprint positioned to the far left does not convey a relax mood, something which you would normally associate it with foot print, beach and stuffs.

Second, the fact that you "stepped onto other people's foot" is something which I think you should avoid... ;)

Har har....thnx for the pointer...maybe should give it a lil more space...couldn't do much with the "steeping onto other ppl's foot" part thou...heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.