footprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

boen

Jan 19, 2006
ponggol 21
hi all,
this is the 1st time i'm trying out PS, is there any area where i can improve on?
Thanks bros n sis!!!
:sweat:
IMG_1750a1.jpg

somehow i like this shot... :bsmilie:

dunno why though, it just kinda looks interesting to me..

wat do you mean trying out photoshop?
digital forum should be a better place for you to do before&afterPS

picture wise, the crazy tilt irritates the hell out of me. furthermore, you have no middleground, subjects are at extreme fore and back.

Generally a nice capture, especially on the exposure judgement.

However, the main subject of the picture (the footprint) is too near the bottom of the frame, which makes the the footprints look like more of an afterthought.

While the beautiful blue sky is indeed appealing, I guess you were trying to squeeze too much into the frame, a common curse of the wide angle lenses.

I do have to agree abt the tilt being a little irritating.

Good work! :thumbsup:

foxtwo said:
picture wise, the crazy tilt irritates the hell out of me. furthermore, you have no middleground, subjects are at extreme fore and back.
okie, will take note of the tilt, maybe its too much? i tot tilting is somehow nicer than normal straight horizon,
and is middleground a must? should i leave more space at the top and bottom instead of having some object in the middle...? heh, just trying to do something different.. :sweat:
cheers!

the tilt looks ok to me except that showing more of the sea and sky is better.

agree with Gunbucker about the footprint too close to the edge.

the concept is good but the sand and the footprints are super fake leh!

lots of dust bunnies in the sky.

Hi,

I agree that the foot print is too low.

If the foot print was about a 1/3rd of the photo higher (thus loosing the lower 1/3rd) ?

As far as the tilt/slant... hey, that is how you like it. Some will and some won't like it.

It is like the "rule" of thirds; some think you have to stick to it, some play outside the "rule".

There are some GREAT photo's that don't conform to "rules".

Post more :thumbsup:

heh.. foot fake? what u mean?? haha:bsmilie:

i like ur shot..... not boundaries or rules... thats what is good... love it... thumbs up for me...

thanks everyone for the comments..
will improve on my techniques... like one senior always say.... keep shooting!!!.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.