Football can bind different races...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
gang.jpg

Very nice expresions captured, Adam!

However, the pictures are little underexposed for my taste. Hope it is not my monitor...

Originally posted by roygoh
Very nice expresions captured, Adam!

However, the pictures are little underexposed for my taste. Hope it is not my monitor...

Thanks Roy...you've just confirmed my worst fears...my pics have been appearing underexposed on screen...they looked quite decent on slides (I hope)...unless there are problems with my film scanner, or I missed out one important step in Photoshop or my metering is not accurate or worst of the worst...I'm too proud to admit that my shots are underexposed? :dunno:

Ahhhhhh!

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Thanks Roy...you've just confirmed my worst fears...my pics have been appearing underexposed on screen...they looked quite decent on slides...unless there are problem with my film scanner, or I missed out one important step in Photoshop or my metering is not accurate or worst of the worst...I'm too proud to admit that my shots are underexposed? :dunno:

Ahhhhhh!
Adam, hate to say this but so far, most (to my memory) of your posted shots seem a little under exposed. Maybe bring some of your slides when we meet and we can discuss what are the possible reason(s)?

I'm not sure if I'm right about this. But I was told by the manager at my regular photo shop, that scanners' output results in one stop underexposure generally, and that you have to tweak it or maybe the software does it automatically for you after it's scanned.

Adam,

It should not take more than a simple "Levels" adjustment in PS to correct the exposure problem.

Check also if you can tweak the exposure controls in your scanning software.

I have been using a software called Vuescan on my Acer scanner, and there are a lot of adjustment controls available for scanning.

This is a small problem, I think.

Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.