Foot Massagers Recommendation


Status
Not open for further replies.

ihunk

New Member
May 22, 2005
114
0
0
46
#1
Haze is looking for foot massagers...$300 and below...Auto..not manual..No iSymphony please...other than OSIM..any other brand to recommend? ;p
 

Apr 15, 2004
405
0
0
#5
Why not spend it on Foot Reflexology pakage? There are many good reputable ones in Singapore.
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#6
Bernard Ong said:
Why not spend it on Foot Reflexology pakage? There are many good reputable ones in Singapore.
want to buy one at home leh.. so whole family can use lor :embrass:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#8
catchlights said:
yes, agreed, spend a few thousands on packages, like feeding a bottemless hole.
:what: what few thousands.
I am talking $300 leh.. dun mistaken as 3k leh
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#9
Haze said:
:what: what few thousands.
I am talking $300 leh.. dun mistaken as 3k leh
I'm talking about those Foot Reflexology pakage we signed up, a few hundreds for few hundreds points, finish than sign another follow by another, another.....

Might as well just get a foot massagers machine, cheaper also, some more own time own target.
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#10
catchlights said:
I'm talking about those Foot Reflexology pakage we signed up, a few hundreds for few hundreds points, finish than sign another follow by another, another.....

Might as well just get a foot massagers machine, cheaper also, some more own time own target.
ya lor :confused: that's my intention ma.. get a foot massager... can use anytime we like :sweat:
 

roygoh

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
5,011
0
0
Northwest
Visit site
#11
Self massage is also a good option that is very low-cost. Use your bare hands, or a simple massaging tool. Can find many books that teach this.

Also, try rolling each foot over a billiard ball while sitting down. Can do this at your convenience, such as at work (if you have enough privacy) or watching TV.

Finally, get good shoe insoles.
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#12
That's a good suggestion, I bought a book and VCD of teaching self massage from Popular, but I can't find time to do it, maybe I'm too lazy.:embrass:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#13
catchlights said:
That's a good suggestion, I bought a book and VCD of teaching self massage from Popular, but I can't find time to do it, maybe I'm too lazy.:embrass:
who ask u to buy the book & vcd for yourself... get it for your wife for valentine's day present mah... den ask her to learn & practise on you lor...

你出錢﹐她出力
 

ihunk

New Member
May 22, 2005
114
0
0
46
#14
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
who ask u to buy the book & vcd for yourself... get it for your wife for valentine's day present mah... den ask her to learn & practise on you lor...

你出錢﹐她出力
Hahahaaa..thats a good one :p
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#15
roygoh said:
Self massage is also a good option that is very low-cost. Use your bare hands, or a simple massaging tool. Can find many books that teach this.

Also, try rolling each foot over a billiard ball while sitting down. Can do this at your convenience, such as at work (if you have enough privacy) or watching TV.

Finally, get good shoe insoles.
well that's what i always do... torture~~
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#16
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
who ask u to buy the book & vcd for yourself... get it for your wife for valentine's day present mah... den ask her to learn & practise on you lor...

你出錢﹐她出力
ya la ya la
only u this Korean IDOL then have girls willing to do that for u :p... u dun do.. i go for B girl.. B girl dun do go for C girls... on and on kekeek
 

M

mariecute10

Guest
#17
I'm not a fan of OSIM, but I just purchased lastweek their new uSqueez Warm. I find it very effective. It has warm air technology and the squeezing massage is just so nice. and it helps to relax my sore muscles after a long day of wearing heels. Trust me, this one is such a wise, wise buy..:)
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#18
I'm not a fan of OSIM, but I just purchased lastweek their new uSqueez Warm. I find it very effective. It has warm air technology and the squeezing massage is just so nice. and it helps to relax my sore muscles after a long day of wearing heels. Trust me, this one is such a wise, wise buy..:)
you are not a fan of OSIM, maybe you are from OSIM, or else why would want to you dig out a 3 years old thread??


;)
 

Mar 5, 2006
262
0
0
#20
Self massage is also a good option that is very low-cost. Use your bare hands, or a simple massaging tool. Can find many books that teach this.

Also, try rolling each foot over a billiard ball while sitting down. Can do this at your convenience, such as at work (if you have enough privacy) or watching TV.

Finally, get good shoe insoles.
if i roll billard ball during work, all my customers will run away...:bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom