Food photography by canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHC

Jan 22, 2006
south
Dear CSer

please take note of the food photography organise by canon.
further information can refer below web site.

i may join this once...............:think:

http://digitallab.canon.com.sg/food.html

How good is it ?
Any takers interested?

i think the very 1 one held was around 60 bucks including the food....

Date ,venue and fee not firm up yet from the web site.
be patient.

Hope someone can keep us updated here when the details are out.

Note that the event appears to be organised by Dr Leslie from Ieat, who is not a professional photographer (but pro doctor lol). Compare this to the recent workshop held by Mark Fluro here (ok it costs 450 bucks), participants may not as learn as much, but it probably will serve as a good makan talk **** session.

free then i keen to join.... but i doubt...

hi, this may sound to be a stupid question but is the workshop exclusive for canon user only? coz i use another brand,,, im very keen though,, tnx :)

hi, again,ill answer my own Q,, after reading the doc's blog he mentioned its for everyone regardless of brand you own, so long you have a passion for it,, hehehe this is good ,, come everyone :)

Hm..is this workshop still on?

Note that the event appears to be organised by Dr Leslie from Ieat, who is not a professional photographer (but pro doctor lol). Compare this to the recent workshop held by Mark Fluro here (ok it costs 450 bucks), participants may not as learn as much, but it probably will serve as a good makan talk **** session.

Note that this is not a makan talk session as mentioned. The first session Leslie Tay held was all about how to shoot food pictures. Most of Leslie's pictures were shot with Canon 350D and EFs60mm, until his recent upgrade. Can't compare with a professional setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.