Food! made the Thai way

Here are some of my amateurish food shots to share. Will be posting more soon :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Oh dear, I'm hungry now. Nice shots.

For the ice cream ones, I think you could have used a silver spoon on the side instead of plastic to draw a contrast but otherwise... YUMMY (both the food as well as the pics) :)

Oh dear, I'm hungry now. Nice shots.

For the ice cream ones, I think you could have used a silver spoon on the side instead of plastic to draw a contrast but otherwise... YUMMY (both the food as well as the pics) :)

Hey Technospaz, thanks for dropping by. Appreciate your suggestions :). Yeah its a pity that I couldn't do much on the setup for those shots, it was an impromptu one made while i was at the Ayutthaya Floating Market. Had bought the ice creams but all they provided was some serviettes and plastic spoons. Perhaps next time I should keep some decent looking utensils in my camera bag :)

*drool*
very nice lighting

Nice ! :thumbsup:

Aroi aroi... by the way very nice pics! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The dessert looks really yummmmy

Nice :thumbsup:

Hey bro. Your shots look very well exposed and sharp!

What's the secret to those well exposed shot? ;)

Overall really like these images a lot. Probably a bad idea to view them while I'm so hungry at work right now. Grilled Scallops, Clams, Prawns?? YES PLEASE!!!

Grilled Scallops shot : The OOF dipping sauce stands out too much to me for something that's blurred. Greater DOF for this photo would have helped it I think.

Grilled Clams : The dipping sauce seems tilted toward the camera too much. If you wanted to show what was inside is fine but I'd suggest using a Q Tip to clean up the line in there, get those bits of sauce that are up on the inside of the cup to give it a cleaner look and match the rest of the image.

BBQ Pork Neck : This one I'm on the fence about, again the dipping sauce bothers me.

Everything else is :lovegrin:

Hey bro. Your shots look very well exposed and sharp!

What's the secret to those well exposed shot? ;)

Hi OoStarDustoO, thanks for the compliments. No secrets to the exposure though, basically its just metering properly for the shot and then some levels adjustment during post processing in Photoshop. :)

Overall really like these images a lot. Probably a bad idea to view them while I'm so hungry at work right now. Grilled Scallops, Clams, Prawns?? YES PLEASE!!!

Grilled Scallops shot : The OOF dipping sauce stands out too much to me for something that's blurred. Greater DOF for this photo would have helped it I think.

Grilled Clams : The dipping sauce seems tilted toward the camera too much. If you wanted to show what was inside is fine but I'd suggest using a Q Tip to clean up the line in there, get those bits of sauce that are up on the inside of the cup to give it a cleaner look and match the rest of the image.

BBQ Pork Neck : This one I'm on the fence about, again the dipping sauce bothers me.

Everything else is :lovegrin:

Hi Marmbo, thanks for the opinions and suggestions. Appreciate the critiques. :) Haa haa do take a break from work and get some food :)

nice shots, clean & unclutter background
should have a warning in subject line ~ "do not enter on empty stomach" LOLz

are all these taken @ ayuthaya boat restuarant?

Your foodie shot makes me want to go there to try out the food. Good shots though some of the layout are not contrasty but I suppose can't be helped since it spontaneous. :cool: