Food For Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphii82sg

Mar 19, 2002
www.v1da.com
food

comments anyone?? ;)

It's underexpose on the main subject. u might want to use low aperture value for more bokeh.

hmmmm... the noodle, the presentation simply not good.

Firstly, the plate isnt clean, look at the gravy, all over the plate.
Next, the noodle seems like become pieces

Keep it up man!

Thanks for the comments guys.. yup, i think metering is slightly off and as for reflection wise, thats the roof of the place where we were dinning.. hahaha ;)

sumball said:
hmmmm... the noodle, the presentation simply not good.

Firstly, the plate isnt clean, look at the gravy, all over the plate.
Next, the noodle seems like become pieces

Keep it up man!

gravy all over the place.. hehehe its how the chef present the dish...

yah... noodles is a bit messy.. do agree with that... anyway.. just an experimental shot.. no arrangement of food or wat.. dun wanna spoil anyone's mood...hehehe..else i think my friends will kill me.. hahaha ;p

ralphii82sg said:
gravy all over the place.. hehehe its how the chef present the dish...

yah... noodles is a bit messy.. do agree with that... anyway.. just an experimental shot.. no arrangement of food or wat.. dun wanna spoil anyone's mood...hehehe..else i think my friends will kill me.. hahaha ;p

OIC, tot u prepared the food for the shot. ok then, anyway.... which restaurant was that, the presentation of the food is really, anyhow. :bsmilie: lol

sumball said:
OIC, tot u prepared the food for the shot. ok then, anyway.... which restaurant was that, the presentation of the food is really, anyhow. :bsmilie: lol

hahahaha... no lahz.. eh.. the restaurant was along boat quay... can't name it though.. :D

this dish should be from coffee club. hehe... or am i wrong? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.