Food! Food!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Hmm.... Wondering when u guys go for lunch, do u think of stuff like, "XXX serves the best chicken rice.", "XXX serves the best duck rice." and actually drives there for a feast? :) Or are u contented with whatever fare that the nearest cafeteria actually whips up even if they are whipping up the same ol' dishes for the past 1.5yrs without much variety.

Looking around when I saw this. Hell, sure made me hungry like nuts man. ;p
http://smallpotatoesmakethesteaklookbigger.blogspot.com/

Thinking of what to eat is a headache. Dun have the luxury of owning a car or long lunch break have to be contented with eating what is being sold at the maket near my office.

Yeah seeing that site made me drool and i haven't had my lunch yet :confused:

buahahaha..... well, that miserable pack $2 chicken rice isn't alot and the sight of those... damn, made me hungry as well

Sometimes I wonder do they really mean it.. the best chicken rice in the town, the best mee rebus in the town and the best nasi lemak in the town....

But when I go there, the food to me is so so.... Maybe my taste buds got serious problems.... or I just love my wife cooking...

Hungry now, 1/2 skipped dinner. Saw this thread, borrow it but not eating it. ;p Thinking of whether go downstair n get some makan or sleep liao. :think:

Like to share with you my food experiences through my blogsite ieatishootipost.blogspot.com

Yesterday I had the best value Ribeye Steak for $11. Unbeliveable right? I got the pics to prove it. Comments are most welcomed. Happy makaning and if you have any suggestions for places to eat please let me know.

If you are always having trouble finding things to eat, you should also check out the makansutra forum www.makansutra.com and click on the lor sor forum. There you will find not just something to eat, but something that will not waste a good appetite.

last time will drive around for food, hehe, eng eng cheng cheng, can go PS, Tiong Bahru, Adam Road, Hougang, Yishun, etc... nowadays mom cook... so lunch eat in, got kitchen here... haha... she say eat outside not healthy... dun mind as long every meal got mushroom...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
last time will drive around for food, hehe, eng eng cheng cheng, can go PS, Tiong Bahru, Adam Road, Hougang, Yishun, etc... nowadays mom cook... so lunch eat in, got kitchen here... haha... she say eat outside not healthy... dun mind as long every meal got mushroom...
*testing*

Potebello Mushroom Soup!!!! Cream of Mushroom Soup!!!!

Does those 2 words make u hungry? ;p

*test over*

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Next time can call you mushroom boy! :sweatsm:

ishoot said:
Like to share with you my food experiences through my blogsite ieatishootipost.blogspot.com

Yesterday I had the best value Ribeye Steak for $11. Unbeliveable right? I got the pics to prove it. Comments are most welcomed. Happy makaning and if you have any suggestions for places to eat please let me know.

If you are always having trouble finding things to eat, you should also check out the makansutra forum www.makansutra.com and click on the lor sor forum. There you will find not just something to eat, but something that will not waste a good appetite.

I just got this one constructive comment to make...

YOU'RE EVIL!!!!

jsbn said:
Hmm.... Wondering when u guys go for lunch, do u think of stuff like, "XXX serves the best chicken rice.", "XXX serves the best duck rice." and actually drives there for a feast? :) Or are u contented with whatever fare that the nearest cafeteria actually whips up even if they are whipping up the same ol' dishes for the past 1.5yrs without much variety.

Looking around when I saw this. Hell, sure made me hungry like nuts man. ;p
http://smallpotatoesmakethesteaklookbigger.blogspot.com/

I only do that at night. Drive all the way to Changi for Nasi Lemak, IPoh hor fun, Science park road blooie's for Fish n Chip, Beach road for $15 mala steamboat, Bishan for Prata, East coast road for HK tea milk, Railway station for Teh O Ice Limaut, soto ayam, Geylang for frog leg porridge........

The list goes on and on.......

still going....

forever going...

:p

Ok, stop that. Blooies is just down the street. U sure made me hungry for their Fish & Chips (not to mention great service as well) ;p

togu said:
I only do that at night. Drive all the way to Changi for Nasi Lemak, IPoh hor fun, Science park road blooie's for Fish n Chip, Beach road for $15 mala steamboat, Bishan for Prata, East coast road for HK tea milk, Railway station for Teh O Ice Limaut, soto ayam, Geylang for frog leg porridge........

The list goes on and on.......

still going....

forever going...

:p

Had paid too many times for a $20 cab ride to Changi Garden for the best burgers in Singapore, Bernie's rocks man!

jsbn said:
Or are u contented with whatever fare that the nearest cafeteria actually whips up even if they are whipping up the same ol' dishes for the past 1.5yrs without much variety.
The nearest cheapest available due to budget constraint and also coz i don't like to queue.

agape01 said:
I just got this one constructive comment to make...

YOU'RE EVIL!!!!

I am only EVIL if I don't tell you the address of the places to eat the stuff!! :p

Had paid too many times for a $20 cab ride to Changi Garden for the best burgers in Singapore, Bernie's rocks man!

This is my take for Singapore's best value Burger. Pics of the raw sirloin steak pattie and grilling process here: http://ieatishootipost.blogspot.com/2006/09/astons-super-burger-is-on-menu.html

ieatSuperBurger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.