food contamination again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we all just go and die..everything cannot eat......

Just eat lah.

Dun eat also die. Eat also die. Might as well enjoy.

will insurance premiums sky rocket...? :dunno:

i should have called the supplier for the contaminated milk. could use a milk bath!! :p

Anyone eating Nissin noodles should expect poisoning anyway. They are the worst.
I liked the Nissin the best actually :) They are the one who invented instant noodles!

I think this case could be done by someone who had something against the company and poured insecticide, perhaps from the factory side or injected some cups at the victims home........

Be careful what you eat after quarreling with your wife/husband!

HS

There's a question that have been bugging me.

Since high cholesterol kills also, why don't people make a point to avoid deep fried food?

Food for thought.

Since high cholesterol kills also, why don't people make a point to avoid deep fried food?

Food for thought.

Descrimination!! :devil:

Food for thought.
Because the killing is not too direct, you only live 10 years less........:bsmilie::bsmilie:

10year lesser?...tot u live 10yr lesser only when u willing to shorten it to extend a loved one's stay on earth?....

oh dang, that was in the movies.....

anyways, as long as my beloved Thai tomyam instant noodels are fine....I am SAFE!!!

Ha Im the chef in the house. meaning im safe from being poisoned... :bsmilie:

being a chef is just a tiny part of the long line before food ends up in belly. :sweat:

for 1 thing, did u check if all the utensils are made free of radioactive metal? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.