Food art fashion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
and Face of the Future competition....

The Food Art Fashion was fun! Besides the normal catwalk, there were also dances....

Thanks Simon!

Here's from the Face of the Future Competition (I didn't stay long)...

aac.jpg

aaj.jpg

aak.jpg

Originally posted by rochkoh
mpenza, which one was this? the 2pm one or the 7pm one? Was there at the 7pm one...

I was at the 7pm one. I was right beside the guy in the centre with a big Nikon camera.

Pics from the Food Art in Fashion show....
aai.jpg

aae.jpg

aaf.jpg

aag.jpg

Too bad the angle that we were at is not very good!
If we can get to higher grounds, I believe that the pic will turn out better!

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Too bad the angle that we were at is not very good!
If we can get to higher grounds, I believe that the pic will turn out better!

looks same same. Actually, I wanted to shoot from the 2nd floor with the C210 (600mm equivalent) but couldn't make it for the 2pm show.

For the 7pm show, it's too dark for me to handhold the combi from the 2nd floor (my flash is not powerful enough) :(

Originally posted by mpenza

looks same same. Actually, I wanted to shoot from the 2nd floor with the C210 (600mm equivalent) but couldn't make it for the 2pm show.

For the 7pm show, it's too dark for me to handhold the combi from the 2nd floor (my flash is not powerful enough) :(
What I mean is that you shld borrow a chair from the people and stand on it! or bettter still, stand on the table!

hehheheheee

What I mean is that you shld borrow a chair from the people and stand on it! or bettter still, stand on the table!

hehheheheee

time to get a portable chair or metal casing for such purposes .. :D

Originally posted by mpenza

I was at the 7pm one. I was right beside the guy in the centre with a big Nikon camera.

So you're around the center of the stage. It's quite big and i was quite late for the fashion show(was at Suntec for the FOTFuture event). Found a place on the right hand side of the stage.

Too bad it only lasted around 15-20 minutes.

Yeah let go do some shopping hehehheee

Pay me 20 dollars/trip and I will carry you.

/me go train arm strength ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.