Food And Walk Around Photography Tips with Outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenstars08

Nov 21, 2004
Singapore
Hi all,

Thank you for the great respond for the last outing.

This time I am conducting another event: "Food And Walk Around Photography Tips with Outing." on (30.09.2012) Sunday.

I will be sharing with you about the good & creative ways of taking Food Photography.
After that we will be walking around China Town to shoot, eat & have fun...:bsmilie:

Bring your camera & wide angle and macro or any lens with flash gun if u have one, is good for food photography.
~ Encourage to join even if you are using compact or hand phone camera. :thumbsup:

Date: 30.09.2012 Sunday.
Time: 10.00am to Any time u like to go off.
Free: $0

* Bring along $10 for the food you are going to buy during the outing.

If interested please SMS me your name (Food Outing) to 94237067.

Hope to see you there...:bigeyes:

Hi Billy,
Looking forward to joint your coming outing,do count me in.

Newbie to photography and also want to test my camera, can I join?

Hello.. New to photography as well.. Able to join in for this outing to learn? :D

Hello, could you roughly tell us what the size of the group is/will be?

maybe to be more organized, you should have a registration list.

I shoot food often.. I'll see about joining this on Sunday if I'm open. Chinatown is great spot to nom. I'm a member of the Foodspotting.com community in Singapore and the website/app provides a nice source to show off photos and create maps of local favorite spots. We have an eat up about once a month too, if anyone was keen to join. can PM for more info if you'd like. I hope I can make it on Sunday.

sorry a bit too early for me, we give it a miss for tomorrow outing

thanks a lot to Billy for organizing this outing! enjoyed it! looking forward to the next!

Thanks all for joining me today. I enjoy myself alot sharing, eating and shooting with you all during the photo walk.
I am very happy to have all your support. Hope you all have fun and enjoy yourself too.

Special Thanks:
To my Teacher Mr Francis Wong for joining me today and share his lighting knowledge on food photography.

See U all again in the next outing...Cheers

Below is the link for the group photos:
Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.