Food-Abalone

Status
Not open for further replies.

labla

Apr 26, 2008
Lentor
3356767376_6138879d3e.jpg

Comments?

there's too much yellow in the image and the bg's distracting.
The placement of the dish does not help draw attention to the abalone and instead the broccoli was more of a distraction because it was blur...
try again :)

there's too much yellow in the image and the bg's distracting.
The placement of the dish does not help draw attention to the abalone and instead the broccoli was more of a distraction because it was blur...
try again :)

thank you :) may post more tomorrow for critics. yea the white balance was off. Hmmm... wonder what i can do. I tried all modes but never seem to be able to get the white. Will show other angles then.

Is it the lightning or the white balance that makes the pic so yellow, you can go this site http://imyfish.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/i-give-you-perfect-white-balance-everytime/ to check out on how to use a photoshop to get the correct white balance if you have the wrong 1. Set the correct white balance if you got the wrong one. Then depending on the photo, I would suggest you to increase the colour temperature a bit to make the abalone looks good. Lastly, as I cannot see your exif data, I do not know what equipment you are using. If possible can use a macro lens, shoot from the side with the abalone at the bottom right of the pic BIG. this will remove the broccoli and rice. get a nice angle and it will help remove distraction from the background. Overall the photo comment
1. Wrong white balance
2. The plate is inside which seems funny, there are broccoli and rice which are distraction and make my eyes run all over.
3. The composure and distraction of the photo doesn't shows the subject (abalone)
4. Nice try, posting the photo here to get comments will mean you are willing to learn and improve

Status
Not open for further replies.