Food@5am in the morning

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
Hi guys!

I travel between Kovan and Chua chu kang in the morning. looking to buy some food along the way. Wondering if you guys know where to get food around 5ish to 6. Looking for wonton mee/dim sum?

This info is ever more so important for tomorrow and monday! (WORLD CUP) Haha i'm not the biggest soccer fan but Germany for the win...heh i've digressed.

Thanks in advance!

CCK Bus interchange There is a 24hr coffeeshop.I think the fishball noodles, fried carrot cake is available. I think the roast meat/wanton mee stall and prata may be open too.

travel from between koven and CCk, you ask him go changi point??:confused: Wahahahaha :sweatsm::sweat:

McDonalds got 24hrs outlet :angel:

CCK Bus interchange There is a 24hr coffeeshop.I think the fishball noodles, fried carrot cake is available. I think the roast meat/wanton mee stall and prata may be open too.

It is opp Bus Interchange (beside MRT station). Block 302.

Please don't mislead the TS as there is another mini coffeshop at the bus int itself but only sells fried bee hoon.The 24hr that you are refering to is at blk 302 near the bus int...

he never say what mode of transport he is taking
i don't mind traveling long distance for good food

Seldom get chance to scold moderator...

"looking to buy some food along the way"

Oei, neber read properly is it? :sweat:
Okay... cabut before kena banned. Wahhahahaaa... hit n run.

For tim sum,

Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant
191 Jalan Besar, Singapore 208882

From Kovan, use Upper Serangoon Road -> Bendemeer Road -> Jalan Besar.

Morning is roti prata and teh halia, how come you want tim sum early in the morning. :bsmilie:

CP fresh prawn wanton and microwave FTW.
About the mee part, just eat wanton happy liao :D