Follow up and Response Gauge to earlier thread

Would u be interested in Island Wide shoot? (Poll only. No obligations)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in. :bsmilie:

Thanks for da response.

Keep 'em coming guys!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
mine is not even on par... but its the fun of the activity... i just love group events :D

its a kind of togetherness feeling that beats shooting alone anytime...i love group outings too....can talk **** sing song... :bsmilie:

would love to join in the fun :)

Thanks for all the response guys, positive or negative.

Regardless of skill, equipment, everyone is welcome to join in this activity.

I'll give u my support as long as it doesnt crash with my "Uniquely Orchard" schedule.
I dun mind helping out on other aspects of your proj besides shooting. :)

I closed the other thread as I felt it was getting messy.

I'm very grateful for all the PMs with offers of help (so dat my head wun swell) and so on. For now, I'm doing up the rough action plan as well as the proposal.

Since there's gonna be a super long weekend next week, I'll probably call for a meeting early next week to present my idea to you guyz. Of cos, I only got 2 brains, 1 head, 2 ears and 2 hands, so 1 input at a time. hehehe.... I was slightly overwhelmed back there. :D

As for the so-called business proposal kind of thing, I must reiterate myself once again. It is merely a by-product, a residual of my right brain works. Even if there's a huge response and following to it, depending on the wishes of the Admins and Moderators, it may or may not be used as a source of income.

Sorry if I sound a little stern back there, but then I wish to say that this project would only be a success if all of you don't think of the monetary rewards (however remote) that's coming your way. Worst case scenario, all of you will be making 'losses' instead, with 'gains' in experience and your skill in photography. :)

as said, whether or not CS mods and admin, or whether even big-wigs like STB support or not, this is a worthy effort. at the very least, with the help of everyone, we can document singapore as it is, rather than the cutesy brochures. even if there are no monetary gains, at the very least, we learn something more abt ourselves, IMO. ;)

jsbn - u know where to find me if u need help? ;p

Busy today or not? Come out during lunch to tok abt it leh. :D
I got a plan (Phase 1) out liao. Give u sneak preview ;)

Once I'd drew up da plans for Phase 1, I'll PM all of those who'd taken the poll for a meeting. Expected shld be next week. Most prolly at nite, at around 7pm or so.

Ok guyz, I'd set a time for da meetup:

Time: 7pm
Date: 20 January 2005 (Thursday)
Venue: Yio Chu Kang CC [TENTATIVE VENUE. SUBJECT TO CHANGES. CHECK FOR UPDATES]

Thanks goondoo for his offer of a meeting place. I'm waiting confirmation frm him. :thumbsup:

Paiseh, changed da date for the meeting, cos got something on Wednesday. Plus 21st is Haji so u all no nit to rush home cos next day got work. :D Those who are interested, can PM me for confirmation. Dun wanna sit there and den wait for nobody. Those who juz wanna shoot, I'll inform u all the timing for da shoot another day. :)

I'm interested too, but I wont in the country for the next 3 weeks, so will probably miss the meeting for Phrase 1. But if you can use another extra pair of hands, count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.