Focushub

Status
Not open for further replies.

mig37

Mar 4, 2003
Toa Payoh, Singapore
Hi all,

I have my site hosted by Focushub. About 2 days ago, I realised something was wrong. I cant't access my site and I can't retrieve my email. :(

Anyone has the same problem?

Cheers!
Ming Huei

did u forget to renew ur domain? i heard some other pple hosted by them also have the same problem. they claim to have sent the email to remind pple to renew but the emails never seem to reach anyone's mailboxes...

call them up :)

mig37,

i stay toa payoh oso!
anyway, try a whois.sc/Yourdomain.

check the domain expiry date.. see if it has expired.

i also kena the same problem.. first i realise my domain was dead... den i emailed them.. they claimed tt they have sent out emails... anyway.. i lanz lanz renewed too..
1 week ltr... they sent mi an invoice saying tt it has been expired.. bla bla bla

i start to wonder where all those emails went to...
they told mi it was sent to xxx@starhub.net.sg ..

i dun even have a starhub account... and when i checked my own profile.. its actually my usual hotmail.com

i think their database c*ck up..

after this yr.. dun think i will be using their service anymore..
so c*ck up!

RuthBaby said:
i also kena the same problem.. first i realise my domain was dead... den i emailed them.. they claimed tt they have sent out emails... anyway.. i lanz lanz renewed too..
1 week ltr... they sent mi an invoice saying tt it has been expired.. bla bla bla

i start to wonder where all those emails went to...
they told mi it was sent to xxx@starhub.net.sg ..

i dun even have a starhub account... and when i checked my own profile.. its actually my usual hotmail.com

i think their database c*ck up..

after this yr.. dun think i will be using their service anymore..
so c*ck up!

so bad ... :think:
i also using focushub for quite a while liao ...

hmm.... maybe you can check on SGWHT see if any other are experiencing what you are now.

Anyway, every dog has it's day. Each webhosts will have their own problems now and then. Most importantly is how well they handled each case.

Anyway, if you're unhappy . time to switch webhosts!
i'm sure Darren will be happy to host for ya.

check out CS hosting plans.

Else, SGWHT has a entire list of local webhosts ..

wish u luck

Dear all,

Thanks for all the feedbacks.

Can anyone provide me with contact number of focushub? I have been trying to call them for the last two days but no one responded.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Ming Huei

From their website : 67679700

But this could be their corporate sec number since the address is in suntec i think.

reno77 said:
How do I renew my account ? Forgot that my account is also expiring soon.

i recieve their mail to remind me about 3 weeks before expire. i have called them in the past with bad encounters, they are able to solve and also answer the call very fast DURING office hour....

Thanks,guys.

Will try to call them again tomorrow.

Cheers!
Ming Huei

sorry to hijack this thread... anybody have any idea what happened to the previous owner?

the new owner seem to have problem with request for payment & invoice, i paid & request for an invoice but they insist that the request for payment is an invoice, thought an invoice will state that amount is paid? or did you guys use that as an invoice?

Status
Not open for further replies.