Flying is fun or danger?

Sion

Cebu Pacific flight safety:
[video=youtube;Lqh8e2KYIrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lqh8e2KYIrU[/video]

Cathay Pacific air hostess:
86388950-cathay-pacific.jpg

Video tio block!

Cebu Pacific flight safety:
It catches attention, no doubts. And surely people will remember this rather than the clinically sterile plastic animation in SQ screens where nobody pays attention anymore. So it's serves two purposes: safety briefing and customer interaction.
Luckily the girls still wear enough, otherwise the blood will rush down ...:bsmilie:

The bouncing boobs & bums as shown in the video may have generate some male passenger interest & attention. However I think this is nothing more than just a distraction & I doubt anyone will remember the safety procedures. Its a novelty that will wear off over time & may even turn passengers off! The danger is some old man may die of heart attack :)

And I think this is a typical cultural trait of Filipinos, to make a light-hearted song & dance of many things instead of being so serious & formal.

Last edited:
The bouncing boobs & bums as shown in the video may have generate some male passenger interest & attention. However I think this is nothing more than just a distraction & I doubt anyone will remember the safety procedures. Its a novelty that will wear off over time & may even turn passengers off! The danger is some old man may die of heart attack :)

And I think this is a typical cultural trait of Filipinos, to make a light-hearted song & dance of many things instead of being so serious & formal.

I think people actually paid attention, compared to the usual safety briefing.

this is cool too.

[video=youtube;DtyfiPIHsIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtyfiPIHsIg[/video]

this is cool too.

Oh so this is where the copycat idea came from. I should have guessed :)

Yes Virgin prides itself for being maverick like its founder. Agree this is quite cool, esp for the young. And its quite creative that can free the stewardesses from this boring routine, if nothing else. Not all aircrafts have video screens to make this presentation though. But whether the message is conveyed in person or through videos, see it once & our brains switch it off the next time as boring repetition. Unless they keep changing it, like advertisements :)

Last edited:
this is cool too.
:thumbsup: A bit lengthy but well made.
Now let's wait and see what the SQ girls will come up with. I could imagine also different versions for Economy, Business and First Class.