Flying insects

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
what are those flying insects that come flying into your room, when you have your lights on. And usually after rainy weather. Small ones are irritating, big ones look menacing with pincers. :p

Got a name for them?

Probably termites, after rain they come out looking to mate. Thats also when you see all the cicaks all come out also...free buffet for them. :D

what are those flying insects that come flying into your room, when you have your lights on. And usually after rainy weather. Small ones are irritating, big ones look menacing with pincers. :p

Got a name for them?

Some are termites, some are ants...

put a pail of water under the light. :)

termites???

will they mate and have little termites that eat up my furniture in my room?? :sweatsm:

termites???

will they mate and have little termites that eat up my furniture in my room?? :sweatsm:

Possible... So do be careful when you see such creatures...

I think from the description, he's not talking abt termites.
I suspect he gets the same insects i used to get at my previous house.
I call them wasps. They are huge and black with fast-moving wings... look quite scary.
Yah, they only come into your room when your light is on. Turn off the light and they will stop flying around. I used to have to turn off my light and turn on the toilet light, then wait for them to get into the toilet and close the door quickly. Had to trap them almost every night... so tiring and time-wasting. Hated them!!! :angry:

Take some pics of them! There are many different insects to name which swarm to light, but identifying them based on description alone isnt easy

They are so ugly and disgusting-looking that I never wanted to take any pic of them.
Thank God that I don't get them now in my new home... :sweatsm:

I like flying roaches. :lovegrin:

I like flying roaches. :lovegrin:

EWWWWW!!!

I hate them!!! I hate them the most of all insects! Do you have a hotline number that I can call you to come n catch them when they fly into my house?

I love Tarantulas though... hehe......

Haha... this is turning into a thread abt which insects you love or hate... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.