Flying Across The Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness

Aug 11, 2002
Visit site
acrossthesky.jpg

I think I've just fallen in love with night shots and long exposures... :D Unfortunately, my camera's longest exposure is only 15s... :bheart:

Originally posted by darkness
acrossthesky.jpg

I think I've just fallen in love with night shots and long exposures... :D Unfortunately, my camera's longest exposure is only 15s... :bheart:
this is taken at night?

the sky really looks nice! i like it! ;)

Originally posted by chenwei this is taken at night?

the sky really looks nice! i like it! ;)

Yup, taken at night. I didn't realised that the clouds were moving until I look at the shot. ;) Glad you like it!

Originally posted by darkness

Yup, taken at night. I didn't realised that the clouds were moving until I look at the shot. ;) Glad you like it!
just wonder how's the light condition on the moment u took? totally dark or ...?

Originally posted by chenwei just wonder how's the light condition on the moment u took? totally dark or ...?

Not *totally* dark. Got reflection from the street lamps from below and moonlight. Of coz pic turned out a little dark and so some digital touch-up was done. :devil:

Nice work capturing the moving clouds. The composition is interesting, and the blue colour of the sky and the wall is very soothing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.