Flowers of Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darakusan

Oct 30, 2007
East
flickr.com

Took quite a number of flower pictures from Japan so decided to start a thread for them =). Noticed lots of Japan trips threads too, if you have any nice flowers from Japan, do share here too =)

darakusan

Oct 30, 2007
East
flickr.com
All the flowers are taken from all over Japan during my 10 days trip in Japan, am still processing so will still be uploading along the way. Do share!

gnohz

Nov 27, 2008
Singapore
www.truphotos.com
Best
The spring season is always beautiful :)
Just wondering, how do you process your photos so that they have that "old" effect?

tSkye

Nov 8, 2005
Farrer Park
You get my vote for the first image. The background Japanese castle with the flower in the front really speaks out loud.

darakusan

Oct 30, 2007
East
flickr.com
Fantastic :thumbsup:
Thanks! =)

oh I love the color tone :heart:
Glad you like the tone processing. Sometimes i can get abit out of hand in my processing haha.

Best
The spring season is always beautiful :)
Just wondering, how do you process your photos so that they have that "old" effect?
Yeah spring season is beautiful, but this yr's spring is abit colder then usual. I processed my photos using Adobe Lightroom, i like the old / faded effect sometimes known as cross processing for the colors which i adjust in lightroom according to my preference =)

You get my vote for the first image. The background Japanese castle with the flower in the front really speaks out loud.
Glad that you like it, a pity is that flower has quite abit of dirt on it as it is a tiny flower on the ground.

gnohz

Nov 27, 2008
Singapore
www.truphotos.com
Yeah spring season is beautiful, but this yr's spring is abit colder then usual. I processed my photos using Adobe Lightroom, i like the old / faded effect sometimes known as cross processing for the colors which i adjust in lightroom according to my preference =)
I see! I've wondered about that for quite a long time ...:sweat:
Thanks a lot for the enlightenment! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom