Flower Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

eosdigital

Feb 11, 2008
Sorry for the uncreative caption, seems like months of disuse of the camera have rendered my captioning rusty :bsmilie:

IMG_5203.jpg

IMG_5204.jpg

Took this photos during my friend's 21st birthday yesterday and since they insisted on making the party quite granduer, they got some flowers and created some nice flowers vase art for the tables.

It looked quited nice with the DOF, so i thought of sharing it here.
C&C welcome, and im torn over which one is nicer:bsmilie:

What's with the background?

I was hoping that the lady behind could give the impression of DOF infinity whereby the same thing could be seen behind?

bump...no comments?

Since your title is flower art than you should focus on the flower instead of showing the enviroment. And isn't both the pic the same except there's another guy in the background? :dunno: I suggest you get close and just focus on the flower arrangement. Light up the candle and you should get some interesting shots playing with different angles.
Or if the background isn't that nice, place the vase near to the swimming pool and shoot from an angle that can blur out the swimming pool behind.. create your own backdrop.

Thanks for your comments...tried to re-crop when i realised that i was focusing too much on the flowers that i forgot tt the pool could be a nicer backdrop.

Thanks!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.