flood photography

Event photography got ladders so flood photography need sampan or not? :bsmilie:

First, must have waterproof camera like Fuji XP10/WP33 :bsmilie:
Second, must have life jacket :bsmilie:
Third, must have motor boat ( sampan too slow, cannot make it to print in time ) :bsmilie:

Better still, if they can borrow the "Duck" use for Duck Tour :D

Wah that is about the size of a Mahi-mahi I once caught off Phuket, I had never gone fishing ever that was my first time and I caught as big as that one. I thought it was easy, by the time I haul in the fish I was exhausted, damn I almost gave up... fishing if not easy leh. Never tried again after that.

that's tiny! in Flood Photography you'll easily be able to catch way bigger things. Just head down to one of the floods and i guarantee youll be able to catch something bigger.
Probably, a 42" Full HD LCD, or a bicycle or a 6ft fully grown man or maybe even a car!:bsmilie::bsmilie:

There are many ways to shoot a flood:

photographer-struggle17.jpg

2.jpg

Event photography got ladders so flood photography need sampan or not?

Maybe sampan need a license 1st.. :bsmilie:

First, must have waterproof camera like Fuji XP10/WP33
Second, must have life jacket
Third, must have motor boat ( sampan too slow, cannot make it to print in time )

Better still, if they can borrow the "Duck" use for Duck Tour

Er.. Not only that..
Must prepare $$ if not later kena "arrested" like the Lian He Wan Bao photography, $$ for "bail"... :sweat:

First, must have waterproof camera like Fuji XP10/WP33 :bsmilie:
Second, must have life jacket :bsmilie:
Third, must have motor boat ( sampan too slow, cannot make it to print in time ) :bsmilie:

Better still, if they can borrow the "Duck" use for Duck Tour :D

Third, must know when next flood going to occur.
Fourth, don kwailan with SPF or get handcuffed:bsmilie:

And In-"sampan" Unit (IU) with cash card... Dun forget Orchard Rd got ERP! :devil:

Then we use mini-submarine so that the ERP gates cannot detect us :bsmilie:

Then we use mini-submarine so that the ERP gates cannot detect us :bsmilie:

You think our government not as fast as u ah? They already preparing underwater ERP systems in flood prone areas.

You think our government not as fast as u ah? They already preparing underwater ERP systems in flood prone areas.

jack neo gave them the idea:bsmilie: