Floating Market, in my beloved hometown...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daden

Nov 24, 2005
Adam Rd, Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi everybody, I'm a newbie... just picked up this hobby for a while. This was my recent visit back home... Critiques and comments are warmly welcome. Thanks.
79630441_6c7f4496e5.jpg

Pasar Terapung, Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia
79630439_c0d472fd13.jpg

79630435_2e2007f8a8.jpg

79630438_c85288bfaf.jpg

79630436_586a902cb1.jpg

i feel the pics are a bit over-exposed:think:
maybe can PP the contract a bit...just my 2 cents

very nice homeland u have... beautiful floating market is not exclusive of Thailand. this Pasar Terapung, probably see no tourist?

can you tell me how to get to this place? i hope to visit the place some day... sick of touristy BKK...;p

boochap said:
very nice homeland u have... beautiful floating market is not exclusive of Thailand. this Pasar Terapung, probably see no tourist?

can you tell me how to get to this place? i hope to visit the place some day... sick of touristy BKK...;p

Thanks boochap:) , some who have been to Thai said that this is bigger than Thai's one... Foreigh tourist very few... a lot of local tourist. Beside this object we've got a Diamond City called Martapure... ard 1,5 hr drive from Banjarmasin... where they still mining and made diamond and some precious stones...:cool:
From Singapore, take flight to Surabaya (ard s$200-400 return to SG) and then take another flight to Banjarmasin (ard s$50-100 - return to Sby)

choo said:
i feel the pics are a bit over-exposed:think:
maybe can PP the contract a bit...just my 2 cents
yep, it is... but please enlighten me a bit bro... really don't know what is PP? Again, a load of thanks:) !

daden said:
yep, it is... but please enlighten me a bit bro... really don't know what is PP? Again, a load of thanks:) !

Sorry ar...;p PP=Post Process
short form in this forum ;)

Last edited by roygoh : Yesterday at 07:22 AM.

Bro Roy Goh, thanks. Could you explain to me how to do it? So next time wouldn't do the same mistake...:)

Looks alright to me too, the exposure that is.

Maybe can try up abit of contrast and saturation.
But your pic is alright, it's just I like more contrasty and saturated pictures, haha.

daden said:
Last edited by roygoh : Yesterday at 07:22 AM.

Bro Roy Goh, thanks. Could you explain to me how to do it? So next time wouldn't do the same mistake...:)

In your original post, you supplied the link to the webpage that included your picture instead of the link to the picture itself.

To link photos correctly, first go to the page on flicker that displays the image you want to post here. Right click on the image and then select properties. Copy the URL to the image and then paste that URL into your post using the image tag.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.