Flim Processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Jul 28, 2004
West
Hi, just like to know if i used a fuji flim, should i go to a fuji flim shop to process my flim or its the same if i process it at a kodak processing shop? Will the quality of the pictures be the same? Any other advice will be most welcome. Thank you!

erm...any advice to this silly question? :sweat:

I think what matters more is which shop you go to. The neighbourhood shops around my area that I've tried gave me lackluster results. After I switched to a shop @ city hall area suddenly my pictures rock =)

Plus some shops can give you a white border around your picture. I like this.

EDIT: This is for colour negative film. When developing B&W I go to yet another shop. And for slides, I develop at my neighbourhood shop. Can't tell the diff between the "pro" shop, and my local shop is much cheaper somehow.

HTHs!

Alvin

if u juz talking about processing....then there's no diff.....black and white too if its C-41 processing....

but printing is another story altogether..

alvin said:
And for slides, I develop at my neighbourhood shop. Can't tell the diff between the "pro" shop, and my local shop is much cheaper somehow.

HTHs!

Alvin

which neightbourhood shop is this?

Crap I forgot the price liao. Been months since I lugged my rf to shoot. I usually order them mounted... perhaps you would like to drop 'em a line tomorrow? I believe their number is 65633908.

Paiseh! Been shooting negs for my unit. ORD tuesday =)

Regards,
Alvin

alvin said:
And for slides, I develop at my neighbourhood shop. Can't tell the diff between the "pro" shop, and my local shop is much cheaper somehow.

Hi,

The difference should be in the colour cast. I've just recently switched to developing slides at Spectra and they have been doing a fine job with my slides. The whites in the slides are the better than the other pro shop that I have been visiting prior to the switch. There's also less scratches.

They charge much cheaper too. At $4.20 per roll with GST.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.