Flight Simulator Lovers!! F16 in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
siron said:
Yah...currently there are a few F15 at PLAB..... ;)
once in a while, you see some F/A-18s and transports (cant remember the plane, just know them as CODs) from the carriers as well..

reactan said:
once in a while, you see some F/A-18s and transports (cant remember the plane, just know them as CODs) from the carriers as well..

yah... You can see! But I work there , thats why! haha

siron said:
yah... You can see! But I work there , thats why! haha
haha.... at PLAB? lucky you then are you a pilot? When i'm more free, i'll see if i can find a clip of me landing my F/A-18 on a carrier..hehe on a sidenote, have you tried LOMAC yet? i havent had the time this past year to fly much

reactan said:
haha.... at PLAB? lucky you then are you a pilot? When i'm more free, i'll see if i can find a clip of me landing my F/A-18 on a carrier..hehe on a sidenote, have you tried LOMAC yet? i havent had the time this past year to fly much

Nope I am not a pilot! If I was one... maybe I would not be so interested in simulators? hehe. But I've talk to pilots, some of them still do simulators.

So have you guys seen the clip? nice?

siron said:
Nope I am not a pilot! If I was one... maybe I would not be so interested in simulators? hehe. But I've talk to pilots, some of them still do simulators.

So have you guys seen the clip? nice?

haha, anyone can land a plane when you've got such a long runway. lol...sorry, just joking. I'm personally more into naval aviation.

Yeah, video is nice...but the panning and zooming a little abrupt though.

F15 are from the USAF .. they always have detachment here .. same for the F18 ...

saw 6 F15 took off today ... they fly pretty low compared to the F5 .. probably trying to show off ... Americans .. hahaha

taipankid said:
F15 are from the USAF .. they always have detachment here .. same for the F18 ...

saw 6 F15 took off today ... they fly pretty low compared to the F5 .. probably trying to show off ... Americans .. hahaha

hahaha yes... if ya notice the way they fly, its totally diff. They took off low...yes. also the pull much Gs.

Singapore pilot cannot afford that 'much' Gs cuz of restrictions set. Nothing else. :)

For the long runway...Oh well, F5 still need the drag chute. :)

MS Flight Sim?

BTW, is there any combat mode on this game? There's not much thrill in juz cruising along. Throw me da gunpowder and da dogfights and I'll make da F16 dance in da air. :D

The CDB Scenary can be downloaded from most Major FS Addon sites. As for dog fights, Nope! :) This is juz pure flying simulator. But there is the Combat Flight Simulator from Microsoft too! You can try that! :)

on mon , saw 2 F16 taking off from changi airport around 2+ when i was on my way to work . . .

super duper beautiful n garceful man . . . .

amirhamzah1980 said:
on mon , saw 2 F16 taking off from changi airport around 2+ when i was on my way to work . . .

super duper beautiful n garceful man . . . .

Changi Airport?? maybe you got it wronG! haha. Maybe Changi Airbase....

but saw them takin off from Changi Airport's runway . . .

but it's near to changi airbase though.

perhaps i've made a mistake . . .

regards

Probably took off from Changi East Airbase? F-16s based there.

As for F15 fly low, its because they can... at lower speed. F5 needs to fly fast because wing area smaller, low and fast not compatible with HDB flats. :)

doodle said:
Probably took off from Changi East Airbase? F-16s based there.

As for F15 fly low, its because they can... at lower speed. F5 needs to fly fast because wing area smaller, low and fast not compatible with HDB flats. :)

yah...you are right. But its true that the way they fly 'more gurang' look at the tight turn they pull... heh

My favourite would be da F16 for dogfights... F14 for long-ranged BVR kills on da AIM-54 Phoneix missles... B2 Stealth Bombers for dat extra oomph... Harrier Jumpjets if u wanna do some Ballroom dancing in da air and not forgetting da AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack Helicopters if u're toking abt holding the power of an entire Infantry Battalion under a thumb and a button. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.