FlickR upload speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookk

Sep 15, 2009
Not sure if it is my network at home but I do find the uploading speed into FlickR rather slow. Anyone else feels the same?

FlickR seems to be popular but are there better alternatives to FlickR? I am thinking of upgrading the account but want to see if I can get better upload speeds elsewhere.

It's sufficiently fast. Must be your network

Hi,

I'm personally a flickR pro account user.

the upload speed depends on your ISPs.

check out the upload speed for your data plan.

The uploads for mine is pretty fast even when i'm using it out of Singapore

Great! Thanks for the feedback. Will upgrade my account and look into my network.

Flickr is actually quite fast de. But i also noticed that over the last few weeks, it has been slower. I checked my connection speed and it is indeed slower. So I suppose it has to do with the network, not Flickr.

it is reasonably fast already.

if you are waiting too long, you should resize your photos.

Should not be an upload speed problem with Flickr all my pictures are film base
and it's fast.

well, the only time I find it slow is when I upload video clips to it.. otherwise its pretty speedy for me..

If you are using Singnet, try turning on/off your proxies.

proxy.singnet.com.sg , Port 8080

I am using Starhub. Maybe my PC is too old already.

Last night speed seems a little faster using my wife's laptop but could not upload some files for some reason. I get a small exclamation mark at the side of the file.

I am using Starhub. Maybe my PC is too old already.

Last night speed seems a little faster using my wife's laptop but could not upload some files for some reason. I get a small exclamation mark at the side of the file.

starhub cmi if the people at your block decides to watch cable at the same time.

If you are using Singnet, try turning on/off your proxies.

proxy.singnet.com.sg , Port 8080

Maybe that's why I keep getting failed/slow uploads at times. Hardly any problems with my lappy. :think:

starhub cmi if the people at your block decides to watch cable at the same time.

No choice leh. Everything under hubber is cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.