Flexible photograpy lessons

FuraCelest

Apr 2, 2011
Singapore
Hello all.

Was wondering if there is such a thing as flexible photography lessons, whereby when i miss one class, there is a make up session for it.

Im asking this as im not working on office hours and its really hard to actually enroll to any of the classes.

Advice please :)

Hello all.

Was wondering if there is such a thing as flexible photography lessons, whereby when i miss one class, there is a make up session for it.

Im asking this as im not working on office hours and its really hard to actually enroll to any of the classes.

pay more, find someone outside to give u one to one lor

i think Sony does hahaha...

but i don't mind showing the basics. the only problem is my working schedule :bsmilie:

allenleonhart said:
pay more, find someone outside to give u one to one lor

Hmm one to one eh, like a mentor.

kei1309 said:
i think Sony does hahaha...

but i don't mind showing the basics. the only problem is my working schedule :bsmilie:

I've got a feeling your schedule is as crazy as mine. If not crazier lol. I think im ok with half of the basics lol.

Hey, I'm for hire, you just need to buy me a D3s... Kakakaka! Just kidding, I'm hardly qualified!

Hello all.

Join outings where there are people who are willing to teach, that would be the cheapest way and also its the most flexible. You can even choose a specific genre :bsmilie:

Join outings where there are people who are willing to teach, that would be the cheapest way and also its the most flexible. You can even choose a specific genre :bsmilie:

LOL recruiting for the randomers eh

spree86 said:

Sad to say it usually falls on a weekend, that is also a problem lol.

Ok ok lah... for the price of one D3s, I give you 6500 lessons (one min each, kakakaka)... I do weekdays, weeknights if you must, weekmornings if you can... kakakak... no weekends, promised! :bsmilie: