Flea Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

nite:live

Nov 1, 2004
Hi all,

Can't find a fast avenue to let off your tonnes of photographic equipments and peripherals that is cluttering your home. Fret no more! GRAIN will be organising a Flea Market day solely for all photographic stuffs, (eg. vintage, lomos, SLR, DSLR, compact cameras, camera bags, lens, memory storage peripherals, artwork and or photography books are welcome).

More details on the event will be revealed in time to come. However, we need fast response from you guys if you are interested to join us in this bazaar... kindly PM me if you are interested and leave your contact details or if you have any enquiries, I will get back to you shortly.

Please note that the date is set to be on the 19 December 2004 (Sunday).

Cheers :)

sounds cool.... does this apply to secondhand stuff as well? Got some items I wanna dispose of - like slightly used film.

Just joking :D

Yes, it does apply to second hand stuff which still contain certain value for people to buy. This flea market applies to all photography-related stuff you deemed sellable. We will most certainly not get external vendors for the event, so rest assure that the buyers attention and attraction will only falls on your guys.

I have gotten some replies so far, thanks for the interest! Please note, the booth space is first come first serve, once we hit the number needed, the application will be closed.

:)

sorry so wheres this flea market gonna be held?

The event is confirmed to be held on the 19 December (Sunday). Venue at Clarke Quay. Kindly PM me if you are interested to know the cost and etc.

If it costs money to be there, i will do it at Buy/Sell here.

If you have just one or two stuff to sell, of coz its definitely economical to post online. The rationale of this flea market is to provide an outlet for ppl to trade their wares and stuff. Provide the opportunity to get cheap deals, finds and bargains. Prolly someone could find a photography book which he been wanting but out of print. The cost of rental is almost negligble.

just my 2 cents worth

:) Grain flea market.
hrmm...even if i'm not selling, i'll sure be there to buy. :D

selling those old unwanted photography books/mag at low price is good for clearing ya storage space as well. hrmm...50cents per copy? hrmm... :D

Zann Tiang said:
:) Grain flea market.
hrmm...even if i'm not selling, i'll sure be there to buy. :D

selling those old unwanted photography books/mag at low price is good for clearing ya storage space as well. hrmm...50cents per copy? hrmm... :D

Another chance to BUY! BUY! BUY! :)

I got an 8x10 enlarger to let go think can bring there and sell? heheh

Hi there,
Please keep me inform on the latest update. Looking for good old TLR. Upzz.
Regards,
Chia :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jayson said:
I got an 8x10 enlarger to let go think can bring there and sell? heheh
Are you serious or not? I may be interested you know?

HS

i have a Kaiser copying stand, height about 1m high. no lights though. condition is average. can?

There is probably potential for one at least one guy to act as "consignee seller" for a number of people who rsvh only have 1-2 items to sell. The consignee seller can take say a 15% cut from the selling price. or some other similar business model.

Status
Not open for further replies.