flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben siow

Sep 26, 2009
nissin 622 flash or tumax 386 any user would like to share on this flash cheers

user of di-622 on my d90. Good price for its perf. Depends on what you're looking for in a flash too.

just for outdoor and indoor shoots for newbie on 500d :) thks so this flash is enough for normal shooting?

Using Tumax 386. Good flash, good color balance. Ez to use. No problems so far. Good price also

im using the tumax 386 too.. seems quite easy to use.. just leave it to the ttl.. color comes out nice..

Even when you set the flash in manual output, its bright and consistent. Good value for money......

Power wise, 622 is quite sufficient for me, no issues with bouncing either. Both flashes have similar guide numbers. As for outdoors you may wish to consider a diffuser too, since lighting may be harsh depending on situation. I haven't tried the tumax one before :)

thanks for yr help dude :)

for tumax 386 look quite like fragile but seems like the functions are more packed like control fstop etc ...and with lcd compared to nissin 622 looks more well built but funtions looks quite limited just to share my view , seems like 2nd hand 430ex II resale prices is too high if not i would consider that too

:)

_DSC0428copycopy.jpg

Yes,they do OEM,even for Metz and Sunpak,but pls note not all model.
In US is Bower, in UK is Jessops.
Took it when met with manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.