Flash Sync Speed For Nikon D7000

Roger Ron

Aug 18, 2008
Hi Bro
any ideas once can share , i wish to know how can i shoot photo with high speed flash Sync for Nikon D7000, shutter speed range from 1/250th sec to 1/8000th sec,would appreciate for respond Thanks

Thanks Bro
if i use as mention the speedlite will i able to use off flash by using wireless remote flash control to any Speed ??? Thanks

Thanks Bro
if i use as mention the speedlite will i able to use off flash by using wireless remote flash control to any Speed ??? Thanks

depend on the trigger.... some triggers allow u to fire 1/250 or 1/320 max... also depending on ya body... if using pocket wizards than u able to use HSS

huh? since when sb600 can do > 1/250 sync speed?

Sync speed limitation is not on the flash end. But on the camera end (the shutter curtain of the camera actually).

And SB600 can do FP mode also (which is high speed sync).

Sync speed limitation is not on the flash end. But on the camera end (the shutter curtain of the camera actually).

And SB600 can do FP mode also (which is high speed sync).

Yup. There is a setting on the D7000 that you will have to set to enable high speed sync. I use a SB-600 with my D90 and I am able to use high speed sync too, so I don't see why the D7000 can't. Just gotta dig through the menus and enable it.

Yup. There is a setting on the D7000 that you will have to set to enable high speed sync. I use a SB-600 with my D90 and I am able to use high speed sync too, so I don't see why the D7000 can't. Just gotta dig through the menus and enable it.

D7000 definitely have it, its in the menu.

Thanks Bros for all the adviced I'll Try it