Flash photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuggen

Apr 5, 2006
Bukit Panjang
Recently i have acquired an external flash unit for my system. I also have been looking at variouis accessories to better flash photography, flip-it, GF lightsphere etc. I'm kinda confused by the various products offered.

Any gurus care to offer recommendations?

Recently i have acquired an external flash unit for my system. I also have been looking at variouis accessories to better flash photography, flip-it, GF lightsphere etc. I'm kinda confused by the various products offered.

Any gurus care to offer recommendations?

It depends on the effects you want.
Anyway, you might want to check out this link for Diffuser cups / Stofen omnibounce.
Hope that it helps.

Thanks Francis. It sure helps alot. I guess i'll need to look through more flash photography books. :confused:

Thanks Francis. It sure helps alot. I guess i'll need to look through more flash photography books. :confused:

Hi ryuggen,

You are welcome. Maybe you want to check out some of the links here in the Night Photography forum. I hope to update it with more websites. If you have any interesting websites that you come across, do feel free to share. Thanks.

Alternatively, maybe you can drop by Riceball and as Zhong Ling for his recommendation as to which books are good.

u can always have the real feel by snapping around...and don't be surprised a flash should always be mounted even in broad daylight....at least I do. A lot of photographers doesn't even understand why in broad daylight there is still a need for flash!:confused:

u can always have the real feel by snapping around...and don't be surprised a flash should always be mounted even in broad daylight....at least I do. A lot of photographers doesn't even understand why in broad daylight there is still a need for flash!:confused:

Well, they never realise the importance of fill-flash... ;)

Anyway, I suggest you try some of them out, if possible. Borrow from frens and try them... create your own bounce cards.... test them... Tat way you'll know better.

Well, they never realise the importance of fill-flash... ;)

Anyway, I suggest you try some of them out, if possible. Borrow from frens and try them... create your own bounce cards.... test them... Tat way you'll know better.

mostly catchlights...those sparkling little lights that gets reflected from the eyeballs of your models.

Yup, actually i was wondering why would i need a flash in the midst of a bright day. Until I read more about fill flash.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.