flash n bounce card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the flash... turn it around, fire off with the bounce card behind... then see how far the light goes and cut accordingly.

usually the bigger the safer... but u dont want to carry a A4 size card around.. can check out those branded ones available on shelves before DIYing...

DT_ said:
usually the bigger the safer... but u dont want to carry a A4 size card around.. can check out those branded ones available on shelves before DIYing...

so u laminate the bounce card?

Splutter said:
I prefer a matte surface. If you really want it that smooth might as well use a mirror right?

well, i wann do a B. card for my fren wed , i'm a backup photogphr for him, i onli first time, so really blur , dun know what size and whether matte or gloss surface for bounce card

yumyum said:
so u laminate the bounce card?

u can try buy something call.. pvc sheet.. in white..

you could consider the flip-it too ... available from PPCP, i'm using one at the moment =)

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=141721&page=14

ParkertR said:
Flip-it! The ULTIMATE flash tool!
EASY NO-STICKING APPLICATION
Don't spoil your flash!

Your Price: $49.90
*Delivery charge of $3.50 not included. Self-Collects available.

flip-it-positions.jpg

SAMPLE IMAGES

AliceMikeoutdoorfill.jpg

1.jpg

The FLIP-IT! Exclusively sold by PPCP and no one else in Singapore as we're the official and sole dealers here! It's the ONLY flash bounce system that allows you to have FULL light angle control from your own flash gun! Don't get boring flat images with diffused light that is almost unrealistically even, get some shadows, angles where you want the light to hit to bring out the features of faces, and gradient-lighting effects! You can do it with the Flip-it! The latest flash product to hit the Singapore market and definitely one that will be of GREAT use to the wedding photographer - it's the Flip-it!
**The BIG-Flip! is a larger version of the FLIP-it! and can be mounted on bowls - ie. Quantum Q-Flash. BIG-Flip and Flip-it are the same price.
SGD$49.90 Only!

Get yours today!

im not sure abt using bounce card for wedding. unless youve got a super quick recharge flash, a bounce card may suck too much juice from your falsh. in crucial moments like weddings, i would think that you need a quick recycle rate.

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
im not sure abt using bounce card for wedding. unless youve got a super quick recharge flash, a bounce card may suck too much juice from your falsh. in crucial moments like weddings, i would think that you need a quick recycle rate.

haha... are u sure? lots n lots n lots of pple use bounce cards/LS/Omnibounce 4 weddings...

For shooting with bounce card, LS, omnibounce, or ceiling bounce, of course will consume more battery power.

For SB800, can use the 5th battery, or get a external battery pack for you flash unit.

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:

a super quick recharge flash ??? can sb800 do that ?? i dun know if sb800 can, cos when i using flash, the unit need to be recharged before the flash can b used again ?

use the 5th battery add-on, up your iso to 400+ ... and it should be able to recharge fast enough ...

Expiredyoghurt said:
use the 5th battery add-on, up your iso to 400+ ... and it should be able to recharge fast enough ...

5th battery add-on ?? where ?? i have been looking ard my unit, but nowhere be found ??

Status
Not open for further replies.