Flash Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuser

Jul 7, 2008
The 580EXII, when the battery is weak, the LCD is still display , but the pilot light is off???
It is right?

The 580EXII, when the battery is weak, the LCD is still display , but the pilot light is off???
It is right?

Yes. That is correct. It's safe to say that you probably can't shoot any more on that set of 4 batteries.

Yes. That is correct. It's safe to say that you probably can't shoot any more on that set of 4 batteries.
Thanks Headshotzx.
It will take a while to turn green, but not red, I read the manual,we still can take short distance picture..right?

Anyway, if that is the case 580EXII is very power consuming.. noramlly , how many flash can it go??if using alkaline(manual say 700???,true?)

Thanks Headshotzx.
It will take a while to turn green, but not red, I read the manual,we still can take short distance picture..right?

Anyway, if that is the case 580EXII is very power consuming.. noramlly , how many flash can it go??if using alkaline(manual say 700???,true?)

Don't use alkalines unless you really can't help it. Alkalines gave me less than 300 for an event that I shot. I was scavenging for batteries and I had to make do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.