Flash Full Blasts Interval at Below 3 seconds!! This Gadget Made It Happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomaschen

Feb 13, 2008
spec
#Enables 6 extra AA batteries to act as external power boost for hotshoe flash*
#Auto-power-cut design to ensure your batteries does not overheat
#Shortens the recharge time between bursts
#Red LED indicater will light up when it's charging the flash
#Charges at below 3 seconds at full blast, comared to 5 ~ 8 seconds without the use of flash pack adaptor

wow! anyone interested to get? I think ill be getting one, but want to get some user review here before making my order.. :)

here is the link of the product.. here

hoping to get some feedback before this friday as if it's good, I will need to get it before my shoot over the weekend.. ;)

tats a battery pack
is not a new product

but is cheap at $90

It's basically like the Canon's CP-E4, cept it only allows 6 batteries in the pack (the CP-E4 allows 8, plus weather sealing), connected to your flash, so there's more power. I don't recommend firing full 1/1 power shots in burst, though. Really will spoil your flash head.

It's basically like the Canon's CP-E4, cept it only allows 6 batteries in the pack (the CP-E4 allows 8, plus weather sealing), connected to your flash, so there's more power. I don't recommend firing full 1/1 power shots in burst, though. Really will spoil your flash head.
hahah not that i want to do full blast all the while. just hope to get something like so that i wont need to change battery so frequently.. and the shortening recycle time feature will be plus point on top of that..

weather seal.. mm.. guess i do not need it as im shooting event and ill just screw it at the bottom of the camera..

looks like the continuous blasting is the main concert.. as it might spoilt the light in the flashgun right? other than that?

I believe shooting with a burst of 20 shots, all with flash, and not letting the flash rest for 15min, will spoil the flash.

Depends on what flash you have. ;) :bsmilie:

yea, dangerous to give your flash too much power... you'll likely to over-use it :sweat:

I'll stick to just 5 batts for my SB-800 :sweat:

Look more like the CP-E2. Heed the warning guys, firing sequential flash at full power will KO yr flash. I burnt one even without using a batt pack 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.