Flash diffuser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtx2k7

Dec 21, 2006
A noob question here, can i ask for outdoor portraits, where there is enough natural light, do we still need to use a flash diffuser like light sphere? Will the results be better? TIA!

This type of question very difficult to answer. Also it depends on wat type of shots you want. Some will just use reflectors instead of flash even.

there is no need for any flash if there is enough light and in correct direction of light. lightsphere is mainly for indoor or outdoor with very bad light/ low light.

A noob question here, can i ask for outdoor portraits, where there is enough natural light, do we still need to use a flash diffuser like light sphere? Will the results be better? TIA!

It depends on your preference of lighting effect and the direction of light. Try it and create your own style. :)

Use a soft tissue to block the light on your flash.

icic, thanks to all for the help, will try and play with different style :)

Can still use flash with diffuser outdoors as a fill-in light source when the situation / lighting conditions call for it.

Hi:

Take a look at photos taken outdoors, with the SoftLite Diffuser in the following link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8494974@N06/

Read our Sticky Thread in Mass Sales on the SoftLite Diffuser.

William
jwteo8@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.