Which diffuser would you get?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IfourDesign

Nov 23, 2006
www.slvercussionistic.blogspot.com
Helloe guys & gals!

i noe that there was a previous thread some time back regarding this, but i just want to get honest feedback from you guys.

so which one would you prefer?

i'm planning of getting one myself. But dunnoe which one. i fancy the softbox though.

I second the Flip-It. Compared to the Omnibounce I have, it is much better.

Stofen:
4a_1.JPG

Softdome:
softdome.jpg

inflatable softbox:
diffuserinflate.jpg

wow...thanks for the images.

What about that one Willy uses?

The round round one with ripples or rings?

similar to a stofen but transparent?

and no...it's not a corny joke. :bsmilie:

How is the flip it compared to the LPSJ2

I don't know what is LPSJ2.

But Flip-it is compact.

You can fold it and slip it in a camera bag without taking up too much space.

You have the double advantage of bounce and diffuse the light.

Take the diffuser off you have only the bounce light.

And the angel of the bounce card is adjustable.

You don't have to blow up anything. :)

I don't know what is LPSJ2.

But Flip-it is compact.

You can fold it and slip it in a camera bag without taking up too much space.

You have the double advantage of bounce and diffuse the light.

Take the diffuser off you have only the bounce light.

And the angel of the bounce card is adjustable.

You don't have to blow up anything. :)

Sorry, what I mean is Gary Fong's Lightsphere 2

hahahaha. corny jokes aside,

many have been reccomending the Flip-it. Maybe i'll get it from pixelsandparts website.

any other place cheaper?

initially, i wanted to get the softbox, kinda cool.
this is also based on past threads that say that the omnibouce is not that good.

Different devices have differtn uses. I havea lmost all of them, and in general,t he bigger they are, the better they work, but the more power they suck, and the more bulky/unwieldy they are.

I find the best balance using the Stofen and a bounce card.

i prefer the stofen omnibounce....
but i feel that flip and gary fong are better than stofen....i prefer it because it is more compact and less attracting attention.....

sorry ot abit .. wats a omnibounce used for ?

I been using homemade bounce card, justbounce card, omnibounce, LS I, LS PJ II, thebetterbounce card, all have it strength and weakness, some are compact but not effective, some give great results but bulky, some work best in confine indoor area, some work best in more open area,

have not found one device is universal, so I have LS PJ II, thebetterbounce card, justbounce card in my camera bag, will use one of this depend what situation I encounter with, but one thing for sure, I don't use any of this at a outdoor open area.

Heh, I second this...I've always found it weird seeing people using huge LS' for outdoor shoots in bright daylight.

I been using homemade bounce card, justbounce card, omnibounce, LS I, LS PJ II, thebetterbounce card, all have it strength and weakness, some are compact but not effective, some give great results but bulky, some work best in confine indoor area, some work best in more open area,

have not found one device is universal, so I have LS PJ II, thebetterbounce card, justbounce card in my camera bag, will use one of this depend what situation I encounter with, but one thing for sure, I don't use any of this at a outdoor open area.

Status
Not open for further replies.