Flash bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtong

May 8, 2002
Singapore
jimmyto.ng
Does anyone know what are the available brand selling in spore for the flash bracket that allows you to adjust to potrait orientation and landscape orientation? What is the price? thanks

I am using DSLR.

i have a Manfrotto flash bracket (like new) with box......bot from
Cathay before.....spare one for me as I bot another in the States...

PM if you are keen

Cheers

jovedaddy said:
they still do.... but i think only the higher end models.

is it? do they have Stroboframe Press-T and do you know how much they are selling it? I'm going to buy in the US for ~$170.

wah that 1 really CHIO man... anybody wanna start a MO???

btw since we are on this... is it that all flash brackets will support the flash & camera system, like TTL or ETTL or wateveR?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

btw since we are on this... is it that all flash brackets will support the flash & camera system, like TTL or ETTL or wateveR?
I'm using a stroboframe. The bracket doesn't interact with your flash unit in any way, it's just to allow you to position the flash in the "correct" position up and over when you switch between landscape and portrait. You'll have to connect your flash to your body with a PC-sync cord, therefore TTL or ETTL will depend on your flash unit and body... If your metering works with a PC-cord, it'll work with the frame. Me is using all manual, so maybe someone else with a TTL system can try.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

You haven't look at the price yet, it's even more "chio". ;)

Anyway, the flash bracket is just used to hold the flash at the desired position, TTL or whatsoever is by your flash/camera system.

And as Chiyen has said, u'll need the respective sync-cord to connect between the camera and the flash's hot-shot mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.