Flare - JBP 14/04/2002 (11 images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Jan 24, 2002
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
Right... My first time shooting "wild life" seriously... These are the better ones... Don't know what they are, cannot identify them... Hee Hee Hee...
Images are resized and heavily compressed... so there may be significant artefacts and loss of quality... Some images are a tag underexposed... I need more work on my flash....

Equipment: Minolta Dimage 5, Minolta 3600HS(D). Cokin system A with ND4 and circular polariser in first shot.

Pict0026.jpg

Royalty

Pict0041.jpg

Sense

Pict0049.jpg

Untittled

Pict0056.jpg

Untittled

Pict0059.jpg

Untittled

yo flare! your first pic same as one i have. haha so qiao we shoot the same bird same style

but your sky instead of becoming more saturated it just looks darker and gloomier. do u tink so? or maybe my eyes something wrong

hehe, two hard working men;p Good job!

My personnel opinions:
- If you try reducing your picture size, they may look better.
- I find that some of your pictures background a bit unnatural, did u do any software editing?

yea agreee that u should have slightly smaller pics and use a higher quality compression...lotsa jpg artifacts in ure picture

I use ard 7-8 or above (photoshop jpg) for my pics

Oh... the unnatural background pics are those in the air-con humming bird aviaries... they have this mesh netting at the back of the glass show case... when shot, they form the weird background...

I guess I'll post in 500 pixels wide next time.... Very happy with my first try at JBP... so proud proud show big big picture... hee hee

Originally posted by Flare
Oh... the unnatural background pics are those in the air-con humming bird aviaries... they have this mesh netting at the back of the glass show case... when shot, they form the weird background...

I guess I'll post in 500 pixels wide next time.... Very happy with my first try at JBP... so proud proud show big big picture... hee hee

The unnatural background pictures I was referring to were the last two pictures.
The birds looked like superimposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.