FL 40 /FL 50? metz 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentaroC

Oct 3, 2003
www.zonzon.sg
Visit site
err... i i know i should not post here... anyone wants to let go the above mentioned ...

anyway can anyone reconmend other brand of flash besides buying from olympus and metz?
thanks again

If you using E-1. you must buy FL50. Else, I think FL40 is better over Metz in built. I owned FL40 b4, now using FL50.

Just my 2 cents thought.

hi matrix,how much did you pay for your FL 50? is it really good? anyway is it still possible to get the FL40 ?

kentaroC said:
hi matrix,how much did you pay for your FL 50?
>>>I got mine free when I trade in a Film SLR when I bought E-1. Price for new FL50 is abt $650++.

kentaroC said:
hi matrix,how much did you pay for your FL 50? is it really good?
>>>Well, at least it is better than Canon 550EX in both handling & specially the built.

kentaroC said:
anyway is it still possible to get the FL40 ?
>>>The FL40 is already discontinued, so I guess u have to source for 2nd hand FL40.

which film slr did u trade in?? do they accept just abt any model?? when does the promo end? :dunno:

ralphii82sg said:
which film slr did u trade in?? do they accept just abt any model?? when does the promo end? :dunno:

I think promotion end liao. It is held the week before CNY. You can check out with AP abt the promotion. Any film SLR with any lens will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.