Fixing CF card in MuVo?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
Hi
anyone can help with this?
thinking of buying a shell of MuVo(the one with FM) off the net and fixing my own CF card.anyone can teach me how to do it?

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
mm.. why would you want to mod it to read a CF card? ah.. ahahah unless you're thinking of :think: ...... and putting it into your camera.. then your muvo has no storage... :nono:

check out this link

Seems like only some brand of CF works..

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
no..
i want a mp3 player that has in built FM receiver.but i dun need such a huge one like 5GB
so i thought of buying an empty shell off the net and fixing maybe 512MB CF card inside
anyone knows how i can go about doing this?

thanks!!!

kegler

Dec 25, 2003
myhobbieseatdrink.blogspot.com
wainism said:
no..
i want a mp3 player that has in built FM receiver.but i dun need such a huge one like 5GB
so i thought of buying an empty shell off the net and fixing maybe 512MB CF card inside
anyone knows how i can go about doing this?

thanks!!!
Do a search on it in this forum.... alot of people previous posted quite a few sites on removing of the md from muvo... there will also mention about how to replace it with a CF. Btw... how much are u paying for the shell? thx

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
price quoted is abt $100 for the empty shell,dunno if its worth it

zedwerkz

Jun 13, 2004
Hi mind sharing where u got this lobang for the muvo2 shell ? I'm interested, please PM me thanks !

Malakite

Jul 3, 2004
Singapore
ohh.. yeah me too... i've been looking around, but it doesn't seem like anyone is selling the shell... any more lobangs? ;)

kegler

Dec 25, 2003
i might consider getting a muvo2....i take MD, u take shell.... interested can pm with offers.... u get to choose the color u want too :D

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
Be careful. I've tried 2 types of CF card and only one work. Sandisk is ok for the Muvo but Hagiwara will not be recognise by the device.

kegler

Dec 25, 2003
i will be getting a muvo2 probably next week or another.... depends on responds....

i will take the MD and u can have the rest of the items(shell,earphones etc)
Furthermore, u get to choose the color u want.

Im looking to sell the shell about $100

interested parties can pm me.

i will require u to deposit $10 to my DBS acc, this is to prevent pranks.
Thx

kegler

Dec 25, 2003
anyone interested please pm.... i got a good deal to get it.... the shell with all the accessories that comes with it.... probably will be below $100... depends on how much i can get it...
thx

kegler

Dec 25, 2003
Anyone else looking for Muvo2 5gb Shell or the ST1 Seagate 5gb MD , please pm me.... i still some to sell if price is right.

Looking for $100 for the shell+all accessories(color can choose) and ST1 Seagate MD 5gb for $340

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom