Not open for further replies.

xxxger

Deregistered
Feb 10, 2005
Wild wild west
Hi guys out there ....
I would want to buy a firsthand fisheye lens .... :lovegrin:
Thinking should i buy the Nikon AF 16mm or the Sigma 15mm ... :bheart:
Have anyone ever compare both picture quality when both open at most wide aperture?
Anyone know the latest price on the street? :heart:

try third-party fisheye lens..zenitar 16mm not bad

user111 said:
try third-party fisheye lens..zenitar 16mm not bad

but i never see example from the zenitar before ler .... :embrass:
and i heard that, must use a adaptor for the nikon mouth, dun is it very troublesome huh ? :bheart:

xxxger said:
but i never see example from the zenitar before ler .... :embrass:
and i heard that, must use a adaptor for the nikon mouth, dun is it very troublesome huh ? :bheart:

hi xxxger,
For the Zenitar, you do not need to use any mount. it comes in Canon or Nikon mount or others. No other adaptor is needed.

you also need to consider, if you are using Digital, the 10.5mm DX fisheye from Nikon would be nice. :devil:

If you using Analog, you dun need to worry about the crop factor...
hope this helps. :bsmilie:

nikonsiao said:
hi xxxger,
For the Zenitar, you do not need to use any mount. it comes in Canon or Nikon mount or others. No other adaptor is needed.

you also need to consider, if you are using Digital, the 10.5mm DX fisheye from Nikon would be nice. :devil:

words of wisdom from CS ****. :thumbsup: ;p

nikonsiao said:
hi xxxger,

Hi Nikonsiao, Thank you you first .... i think i will mostly use it on my nikon film body ... :heart: But will try it on my S2pro too, dun know the wide effect cool anot .... =)
BTW, Always see you post photo here, your photo are great :thumbsup:

xxxger said:
Hi Nikonsiao, Thank you you first .... i think i will mostly use it on my nikon film body ... :heart: But will try it on my S2pro too, dun know the wide effect cool anot .... =)
BTW, Always see you post photo here, your photo are great :thumbsup:

My photos not good...wait till you look at those from megaweb,knight ong,Scanner, just to name a few...

Try out the fisheye on film before you buy, there is also the Sigma 8mm... :devil:

Have fun....nice meeting you...cheers..

ok ... hope nexttime can join you during one of the Photo shot outing or NUG lor .... :heart:
And showoff my new fisheye ... hehe :lovegrin:

Anyone not yet tell me how good is the Nikon AF 16mm ... is it worth the money ? .... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.